Warren
Athens
Vinton
LE
Marietta
Circleville
New Lex
Westfall
bman, this was your prediction on Jan 19th....pretty impressive with three weeks to play before seedings were published!!
...bman see's ALL looking down at us from the Northwest Territories !!! ;)

bman
SEO

Re: Logan Sectonal

Post by bman »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:01 am
Sportsfanallnitelong wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:44 am
bman wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:31 am Sheridan
FU
Warren
Athens
Vinton
LE
Marietta
Circleville
New Lex
Westfall
bman, this was your prediction on Jan 19th....pretty impressive with three weeks to play before seedings were published!!
...bman see's ALL looking down at us from the Northwest Territories !!! ;)
We have a group of coaches who typically get it right. There are future HOF coaches in the voting, they respect strength of schedule and they reward it. I'm looking forward to a fun sectional. I will actually be staking out my spot in one of the plush skyboxes tonight at the Amanda-Logan girls game.

warrior90
Varsity

Post by warrior90 »

FU
Warren
Athens
Vinton
LE
Marietta
Circleville
New Lex
Westfall
Not sure if I should bring this up, but the top four and bottom four are right but 5 and 6 are reversed ;)

Still better than I would have guessed!!

That being said I like Warrens matchup and potential match ups. But have to win and think about one game at a time. GO BIG BLUE!!

Sportsfanallnitelong
JV Team

Post by Sportsfanallnitelong »

warrior90 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:18 pm
FU
Warren
Athens
Vinton
LE
Marietta
Circleville
New Lex
Westfall
Not sure if I should bring this up, but the top four and bottom four are right but 5 and 6 are reversed ;)

Still better than I would have guessed!!

That being said I like Warrens matchup and potential match ups. But have to win and think about one game at a time. GO BIG BLUE!!
I know that they are reversed, I’m just sayin’, could you or anybody else 3 weeks ago come that dang close? Heck, Logan Elm has improved in my opinion and Vinton County, you don’t know what you are going to get from one game to the next!! Most posters on here, or should I say Athens fan base, had Athens a 2. Marietta had the worst record and got 7th. In my opinion, I think the coaches got it right!! But I’m like Pfloyd, you can agree to disagree!! Lol

Old man
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

bman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:30 pm Going into next week:

1. Sheridan
2. Fairfield
3. Warren
4. Athens
5. LE
6. VC
7. Marietta
8. Circleville
9. NL
10. Westfall
Or we could go with this one. Good luck to everyone at the sectional. Looking forward to see 93Bulldog and the guru of SE Ohio basketball, pfloyd, among others.

Return to “Boys Basketball”