Rock hill 59 portsmouth 54

PTrojan59
S

Re: Rock hill 59 portsmouth 54

Post by PTrojan59 »

Portsmouth doesn’t need a new conference. That’s literally not the problem. Doesn’t matter who they play, if coaches can’t coach the kids up, and if the kids don’t buy in then they will continue to not be very good. Looked as if maybe the coaching staff made some changes against Burg. Burg is a solid team, not great, not the Burg of years past, but solid. Then turn around 2 days later and have RH beat you at home, that’s not what Portsmouth basketball is supposed to be. Credit RH they look better this season than in years past, but they shouldn’t be beating Portsmouth. This rich basketball history is just that, history. Obviously they have some athletes on the team, they have some basketball players kn the team. So to me comes down to coaching. Then again I’m just some fat guy posting on a prep forum, what do I know?

Who Dey!
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

PTrojan59 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:35 pm Portsmouth doesn’t need a new conference. That’s literally not the problem. Doesn’t matter who they play, if coaches can’t coach the kids up, and if the kids don’t buy in then they will continue to not be very good. Looked as if maybe the coaching staff made some changes against Burg. Burg is a solid team, not great, not the Burg of years past, but solid. Then turn around 2 days later and have RH beat you at home, that’s not what Portsmouth basketball is supposed to be. Credit RH they look better this season than in years past, but they shouldn’t be beating Portsmouth. This rich basketball history is just that, history. Obviously they have some athletes on the team, they have some basketball players kn the team. So to me comes down to coaching. Then again I’m just some fat guy posting on a prep forum, what do I know?

Wow a realistic post from a portsmouth fan on SEOPS 🤯

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
truetrojan1961
Waterboy

Post by truetrojan1961 »

sheeww sheeeew

Return to “Boys Basketball”