Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio - Week 3

Prime Time
All State

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio - Week 3

Post by Prime Time »

Howie is the master. I wont be suprised to see Trimble at No 1 at some point. No 3 now is great for Howies crew. Congrats and keep on going.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:17 am Ok, Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks for the reply Pfloyd…..Tons of work goes into what you are doing. Keeping all 71 records accurate is nearly impossible as info to obtain scores and records is almost impossible with some teams. The good news is you are still able to get out and about this season….hopefully this will continue through the Covid season. Minford at Jackson tomorrow?

In my eyes Logan really blew that Unioto game with having no one at the lane by Branson with that amount of time left.

Mr Wonderful….I see South Point at #6 but the OVC is always hard to measure for whatever reason, FAC similar.

Tuesday night
- I'm heading for Jackson to get eyes on Minford, Zimmerman and Montgomery should be fun to watch vs the D of Coach Morrow's Ironmen ...

Wednesday ... heading to Ironton to see Symmes Valley vs Lucasville Valley (my first eyes on these 2 teams/ I've seen Valley on livestream - not the same); Waverly vs Hurricane WVa; Ironton vs Chillicothe in the nightcap ...

Thursday ... either Logan Elm entertaining Fairfield Union or Unioto vs Hillsboro ...

Next Tuesday heading to the new Warrior Colosseum to catch Jackson @ Warren

Wednesday 12/29 ... either Fairland vs Portsmouth West or Sheridan vs Fairfield Union

Thursday 12/30 ... Waverly will be the Center of the High School basketball world :

Piketon vs Minford
Bishop Ready vs Logan Elm
Upper Arlington vs Waverly
Unioto vs Gallia Academy
Jonathan Alder vs Jackson

... not sure of the order of games, all I need is a starting time though LOL ...
Last edited by pfloyd on Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBallFan89
Waterboy

Post by BBallFan89 »

Was SP missing someone Saturday night? Burg just beat Greenup by 20 last week.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

BBallFan89 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:28 pm Was SP missing someone Saturday night? Burg just beat Greenup by 20 last week.
... not sure BBallFan89 ... not much info comes from SP Land ... hard to get scores of games most nights ... do we have the South Point Roster ? I looked it up online, Max Preps still has Austin Webb on the roster (AW is at West Liberty I believe now playing hoops) ...
Last edited by pfloyd on Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

BBallFan89 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:28 pm Was SP missing someone Saturday night? Burg just beat Greenup by 20 last week.
Or maybe Greenup was missing someone vs Burg. Seems like most teams have someone missing most games.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Thanks for the reply Pfloyd…..Tons of work goes into what you are doing. Keeping all 71 records accurate is nearly impossible as info to obtain scores and records is almost impossible with some teams. The good news is you are still able to get out and about this season….hopefully this will continue through the Covid season. Minford at Jackson tomorrow?

In my eyes Logan really blew that Unioto game with having no one at the lane by Branson with that amount of time left.

Mr Wonderful….I see South Point at #6 but the OVC is always hard to measure for whatever reason, FAC similar.

Tuesday night
- I'm heading for Jackson to get eyes on Minford, Zimmerman and Montgomery should be fun to watch vs the D of Coach Morrow's Ironmen ...

Wednesday ... heading to Ironton to see Symmes Valley vs Lucasville Valley (my first eyes on these 2 teams/ I've seen Valley on livestream - not the same); Waverly vs Ashland KY; Ironton vs Chillicothe in the nightcap ...

Thursday ... either Logan Elm entertaining Fairfield Union or Unioto vs Hillsboro ...

Wednesday 12/29 ... either Fairland vs Portsmouth West or Sheridan vs Fairfield Union

Thursday 12/30 ... Waverly will be the Center of the High School basketball world :

Piketon vs Minford
Unioto vs Gallia Academy

... not sure of the order of games, all I need is a starting time though LOL ...
You good on twizzlers?

BBallFan89
Waterboy

Post by BBallFan89 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:57 pm
Or maybe Greenup was missing someone vs Burg. Seems like most teams have someone missing most games.
Very True. Feels like last season all over again. Probably a nightmare for coaches

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Tuesday night

Wednesday ... heading to Ironton to see Symmes Valley vs Lucasville Valley (my first eyes on these 2 teams/ I've seen Valley on livestream - not the same); Waverly vs Ashland KY; Ironton vs Chillicothe in the nightcap ...

Piketon vs Minford
Unioto vs Gallia Academy

You good on twizzlers?
LOL , may have to restock after this week to get through next week LOL ...

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Welcome back from the blackout seopsters

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Tuesday night

Piketon vs Minford
Unioto vs Gallia Academy

I believe Waverly’s opponent at Ironton is Hurricane.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

smurray wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Tuesday night

Piketon vs Minford
Unioto vs Gallia Academy

You're right smurray - I just filled out my napkin stat sheet with the Hurricane roster too - I knew that LOL ... too many games ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

smurray wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Tuesday night

Piketon vs Minford
Unioto vs Gallia Academy

smurray, what time does the first game tip off in Waverly?

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Wednesday travel to Adena for first time.
The Peake vs Adena
Next week I will be hopefully in Toronto, Ohio.
12-29-21 The Peake vs Toronto
12-30-21 The Peake vs Weirton Madonna
This is at the Todd Kalidova classic which has games over 3 days.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Waverly SOCS Classic 12/30/21

12/30/2021Home: Piketon High School
12:00 PM Away: Minford High School

12/30/2021Home: Logan Elm High School
2:00 PM Away: Bishop Ready High School

12/30/2021Home: Unioto High School
4:00 PM Away: Gallia Academy HS

12/30/2021Home: Jackson
6:00 PM Away: Jonathan Alder High School

12/30/2021Home: Waverly High School
8:00 PM Away: Upper Arlington High School

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:57 pm

S.p. beat greenup earlier in season by a good amount.. down there. Heard they looked a little uninterested this past wknd.. they(s p.) visit Spring Valley tue.. and I believe Huntington High later in week.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:01 pm Waverly SOCS Classic 12/30/21

12/30/2021Home: Piketon High School
12:00 PM Away: Minford High School

12/30/2021Home: Logan Elm High School
2:00 PM Away: Bishop Ready High School

12/30/2021Home: Unioto High School
4:00 PM Away: Gallia Academy HS

12/30/2021Home: Jackson
6:00 PM Away: Jonathan Alder High School

12/30/2021Home: Waverly High School
8:00 PM Away: Upper Arlington High School
Correct

McClainTigerfan
Waterboy

Post by McClainTigerfan »

Should be a good one tonight in Greenfield as the Tigers host Unioto!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

McClainTigerfan wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:58 am Should be a good one tonight in Greenfield as the Tigers host Unioto!!
It should be OUTSTANDING!!! - McClainTigerFan ... `if I wasn't making the 2 hour drive tomorrow to Ironton I would drive to Greenfield for this one tonight - great matchup ... as daniC pointed out on another thread - if the Tanks don't come into this one focused it will be a struggle (and more) ... the U entertains Hillsboro on Thursday ! and Gallia Academy next week in Waverly !! ALL of this should have the Sherman's attention! ...

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

Surprised to see Eastern Brown at 4-2 ahead of 6-1 fairland. Fairland beat them at their place.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Jonjon wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:11 pm Surprised to see Eastern Brown at 4-2 ahead of 6-1 fairland. Fairland beat them at their place.
... timing ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”