Alexander Spartains Basketball 08-09

Swampfox
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander Spartains Basketball 08-09

Post by Swampfox »

I believe the Spartans will hang tough and win alot of games. They have an excellant guard duo and a nice inside game. With that said, the Vikings because of their fine run the last several years, the Ohio title runs thru McArthur until they knocked off.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

After this season I believe the title will run thru Alexander again. Tremendous perimeter play, and more than one guy who can make a shot at the end of the game.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

Spartan... agreed! The Alex ball club will be one of the toughest around for this year and next. I would say they will win teh TVC Ohio outright both years to come. This year especially with seniors Greg Frost, Eric Tolar, Jake King, and Kyle Barnhouse. They should do a phenomenal job at leading the team to the "W" column! Good Luck Spartans.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

I think Bobo and Tolar will clean up in the paint as well. The Spartans will be able to flat out score, and anybody that tries to uptempo and pressure them will be in for a long long night. Greg Frost will break the school record for points in a game if he is pressured.

Return to “Boys Basketball”