ROLL OUT THE BASKETBALLS IN RACINE

Baldeagle
Varsity

ROLL OUT THE BASKETBALLS IN RACINE

Post by Baldeagle »

After this weekends bareassing defeat it will be time to go back to the hardwood. What are the prospects in Racine? Who all be coaching? Who all be playing? Did the boosters buy those reeding books for the coaching staff?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: ROLL OUT THE BASKETBALLS IN RACINE

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Can’t say much about Reedsville in basketball, and not just because we’ll be enjoying at least five more weeks of football. Our basketball coach is just hoping to bust into double digit wins in his I think fifth season. He’s horrible. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

We look forward to being crowned Meigs County Champs once again.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:28 pm Can’t say much about Reedsville in basketball, and not just because we’ll be enjoying at least five more weeks of football. Our basketball coach is just hoping to bust into double digit wins in his I think fifth season. He’s horrible. :mrgreen:
He has no talent to work with

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:56 am
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:28 pm Can’t say much about Reedsville in basketball, and not just because we’ll be enjoying at least five more weeks of football. Our basketball coach is just hoping to bust into double digit wins in his I think fifth season. He’s horrible. :mrgreen:
Seems like the same thing we hear every year from EVERY eastern bassitball coach ever. Excuses are something we dont get form Coach JJ and Sammy T. Thats why football wins and basketball snoozes away every winter.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:56 am
Doing great in every other sport. The talent is there. But when your goal is to win 10 games in 5 seasons that says it all. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.

Return to “Boys Basketball”