Waverly vs Colonel Crawford at Smithville Sunday at 6:00

smurray
SEOPS HO

Waverly vs Colonel Crawford at Smithville Sunday at 6:00

Post by smurray »

May as well get this one started since Waverlys game against West tonight is postponed and won’t play before this one.
Hope to see a decent Waverly crowd - nearly 3 hour drive. Many are going up Saturday and spending the night.
Don’t know anything about the Eagles team other than being ranked #1 in D3, are undefeated so far this year and haven’t lost a regular season game in 3 years.
Going to be a HUGE HUGE challenge for the Tigers but after already playing D1’s Newark and Upper Arlington to the wire the Tigers aren’t going to back down in this one. This Tiger team welcomes the challenge and it will be a great game for them heading into the tournament.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Waverly vs Colonel Crawford at Smithville Sunday at 6:00

Post by pfloyd »

smurray wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:57 pm May as well get this one started since Waverlys game against West tonight is postponed and won’t play before this one.
Hope to see a decent Waverly crowd - nearly 3 hour drive. Many are going up Saturday and spending the night.
Don’t know anything about the Eagles team other than being ranked #1 in D3, are undefeated so far this year and haven’t lost a regular season game in 3 years.
Going to be a HUGE HUGE challenge for the Tigers but after already playing D1’s Newark and Upper Arlington to the wire the Tigers aren’t going to back down in this one. This Tiger team welcomes the challenge and it will be a great game for them heading into the tournament.
... wishing I could make the trip to see this one! I've had the pleasure to see all of the other big time Waverly non-conference matchups this season - Colonel Crawford is the real deal - I watched a video highlight clip on hudl ... any idea if this one will be livestreamed? you know I wish the Tigers of Coach Robertson nothing but the best as he has Waverly playing the best of the best in their non-conference action ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

If I'm not mistaken, Eastern Brown and Peebles from the SHAC will be playing (not each other) in this "classic" type event as well ... wishing them the best as well !!!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:36 pm
smurray wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:57 pm May as well get this one started since Waverlys game against West tonight is postponed and won’t play before this one.
... wishing I could make the trip to see this one! I've had the pleasure to see all of the other big time Waverly non-conference matchups this season - Colonel Crawford is the real deal - I watched a video highlight clip on hudl ... any idea if this one will be livestreamed? you know I wish the Tigers of Coach Robertson nothing but the best as he has Waverly playing the best of the best in their non-conference action ...
I will try to find out about Livestream.
Wish you could make this one too.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:48 pm If I'm not mistaken, Eastern Brown and Peebles from the SHAC will be playing (not each other) in this "classic" type event as well ... wishing them the best as well !!!
I believe Eastern Brown plays Norwayne Saturday at 5:00.
Not sure about Peebles.

dpatty
Freshman Team

Post by dpatty »

Schedule and a stream. Peebles not listed.

https://sites.google.com/mail.green-loc ... etics/home

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

For those interested in Waverly's opponent, here is a video of Colonel Crawford Eagles at Carey on January 19th. The varsity game starts at the 1 hr 40 minute mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJZFKREEEko

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

dpatty wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:46 pm Schedule and a stream. Peebles not listed.

... looks like I was wrong about Peebles ... looks like the livestream is free as well - nice ... thanks for the info!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

smurray wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:06 pm
pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:48 pm If I'm not mistaken, Eastern Brown and Peebles from the SHAC will be playing (not each other) in this "classic" type event as well ... wishing them the best as well !!!
I believe Eastern Brown plays Norwayne Saturday at 5:00.
Not sure about Peebles.
We're not in that one.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Eastern Brown 64
Norwayne 77 final

dpatty
Freshman Team

Post by dpatty »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:19 am
dpatty wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:46 pm Schedule and a stream. Peebles not listed.

... looks like I was wrong about Peebles ... looks like the livestream is free as well - nice ... thanks for the info!
Arbiter still has them listed in it.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Is there a live-stream for Sunday's games? If so how do you access it? This link appears to just be for Saturday's games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCJNVRgtK4

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

toast wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:40 pm Is there a live-stream for Sunday's games? If so how do you access it? This link appears to just be for Saturday's games.

I assumed that link was both day….

toast
All State

Post by toast »

smurray wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:49 pm
toast wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:40 pm Is there a live-stream for Sunday's games? If so how do you access it? This link appears to just be for Saturday's games.

I assumed that link was both day….
Ok. Perhaps it will work when we are closer to game time. Thanks!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

No Livestream at this point….

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Livestream will be on Travis Robertson Twitter

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Tigers will be down 1 of the 8 man rotation for this one.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

So they aren't doing the live stream like yesterday...that sucks

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

smurray wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:27 pm Tigers will be down 1 of the 8 man rotation for this one.
Is it the youngest Robertson?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

bucknuts09 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:52 pm
smurray wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:27 pm Tigers will be down 1 of the 8 man rotation for this one.
Is it the youngest Robertson?
Ya

Return to “Boys Basketball”