D3 Eastern District

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: D3 Eastern District

Post by EasternDspy »

enigmaax wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:47 pm Am I looking at this right? Ridgewood at #3 and West M at #7 each took an extra game (while #1 & #2 had already passed on taking the play-in winner)?

And for West M, they now have to pull two upsets, rather than just one to make it out of the Sectional? Apparently they felt they couldn’t beat any of the top 3 teams?
West M wants Morgan. They already beat them once. UL is a 4 seed but I think Morgan / West M winner is the favorite.

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:51 pm
enigmaax wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:47 pm Am I looking at this right? Ridgewood at #3 and West M at #7 each took an extra game (while #1 & #2 had already passed on taking the play-in winner)?

And for West M, they now have to pull two upsets, rather than just one to make it out of the Sectional? Apparently they felt they couldn’t beat any of the top 3 teams?
West M wants Morgan. They already beat them once. UL is a 4 seed but I think Morgan / West M winner is the favorite.
West M beat Morgan when both teams were down a couple of players. With both teams presumably at full strength last Friday, Morgan won.

Oh, and Martins Ferry beat UL last night 55 - 52. They play each other again to kick off the tournament.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Whoever wins the West M/ Morgan game is the favorite. The Buckeye 8 just isn’t that good.

Return to “Boys Basketball”