Trotwood Madison score from last night

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Re: Trotwood Madison score from last night

Post by trojandave »

Trotwood played Akron SVSM earlier this season and the Irish beat the Rams 100-78.

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm
wipala wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm Does Ohio have a running clock and if so at what point does it start?
30+ in tournament only.
Tournament only. Its starts at 35 in second half but when it drops below 30 goes back to regular timing

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

In Arizona HS BB we have a running clock if a team is down by 40 or more in regulation....I think it takes over in 4th period. I believe the only
time it stops is for an injury or time out....

dpatty
Freshman Team

Post by dpatty »

If you want more games with 85+ scoring margins, check out the scores of some of the tournament games around the state on the girls side. Definitely wont see 153 for the winners though.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

So here is the thing with trotwood, and I'm sure others here have watched them play. They press you and press you.. they also foul you and foul you. However, human nature sets in with refs and I swear because of this, trotwood gets away with TONS of fouls per game. Don't get me wrong, they're really good and if you try to play their style, you're likely gonna get beat bad like this game. However, there is a reason that certain teams beat them, and its because they handle the pressure and get easy buckeys, then play good, sound, defense.

I actually really enjoyed watching trotwood and they play HARD!!! I just think they get away with A LOT.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

They have a great program for now. They’re pressing us 40 in 3rd quarter is BS. NO place in high school sports

Return to “Boys Basketball”