1/7 Chesapeake @ Fairland

Dragon70
Freshman Team

Re: 1/7 Chesapeake @ Fairland

Post by Dragon70 »

Dragon70 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 pm 59-43 dragons final. Dragons got some easy points will be a good one next month down the river.
Actually the end of this month 1/31 is rematch date

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Last nights game was intense! Both teams came to play. I felt the key was Fairland dominating the boards. Neither team is real big, but Fairland got all of the 50/50 boards. Williams was a beast. Rematch should be a good one as well. I look for the Peake to not lose another one up to that game. I have one question? Did either team have a Sr. on the floor? I know Fairland didn't. Should be good matchup for the next few years.

RShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RShifko »

Clayton Thomas was the best player on the floor last night. Thomas hitting 7- 3 balls was huge. His 25 points were all clutch. He does a great job leading on the floor. He looks to be a coach on the floor he leads the team at a level that is not normal for a high school kid. When you watch Fairland Thomas controls spacing and aligns his teammates it’s fun to watch.
Fourth quarter Fairland was special. Chesapeake jumped back into the game punched Fairland in the mouth and when that happened Fairland responsed perfectly. Thomas and Porter start working the back door cut off the high ball kick. Polycn did a great job crashing the boards and paired perfectly with Thomas to keep Fairland in the game. Fourth quarter Porter and Williams came to life and Fairland rolled. Was a fun game to watch.

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

The Peake has 2 seniors, 4 juniors and 3 sophomores.

Return to “Boys Basketball”