Southern @ Fed Hock 12/20

g w mclintock
All State

Re: Southern @ Fed Hock 12/20

Post by g w mclintock »

Steely Dan wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:21 pm
I may just have to pull my Lancer garb out of storage (go retro on everybody) and come up there and watch Howie stomp himself into oblivion on the 3rd. ;)
I’ll join you my friend. Seeing the Minnow sink will be enjoyable!

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

g w mclintock wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:34 am
I may just have to pull my Lancer garb out of storage (go retro on everybody) and come up there and watch Howie stomp himself into oblivion on the 3rd. ;)
Why don’t both you guys stay in the closet with your outdated lancer gear? We don’t need fair weather fans like you. Where were you the last four years when the kids and the school and the program needed you? Give me a break.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Scottyboy
Riding the Bench

Post by Scottyboy »

Seems to me, people are wanting Fed Hock to "fail." IMO, it's sad to want bad for kids and a program. All this is doing is making them play harder and prove the "negative Nancy's" wrong.

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:40 am
Why don’t both you guys stay in the closet with your outdated lancer gear? We don’t need fair weather fans like you. Where were you the last four years when the kids and the school and the program needed you? Give me a break.
Lighten up a little. I’m pretty sure both of them have attended a lot of games. We need all fans, past and present. .....Merry Christmas
Last edited by JC2124 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

That's a terrible attitude. Fed didn't have a full football season and that means basketball is now the money maker for the athletic department. The Lancers need all the paying fans they can get.
Steely spent a lot of time supporting the Lancers throughout the years. Just because life took him away from attending games it doesn't make him any less of a fan of young men and women who participate in athletics.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:28 pm

That's a terrible attitude. Fed didn't have a full football season and that means basketball is now the money maker for the athletic department. The Lancers need all the paying fans they can get.
Steely spent a lot of time supporting the Lancers throughout the years. Just because life took him away from attending games it doesn't make him any less of a fan of young men and women who participate in athletics.
Though the gym was packed, FH didn't get any of the money from the gate, including Fair Weather Steely Dan's $5. Just sayin :o

Plus, we can afford to pay 3 superintendents so I'm sure we have enough for the basketball program without those two paying their money at the gate. I'd rather they just stay home.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
DUNK1
Freshman Team

Post by DUNK1 »

Wow, taking a shot at my boy. Well, sorry but you had to be disappointed. Of course your pal Steely gave all the excuses for FH losing but that's okay, Howie was motivated by your comment so I'm sure you fellas will give him even more motivation for the second game.

Return to “Boys Basketball”