Best young coaches?

C4Three3
Waterboy

Re: Best young coaches?

Post by C4Three3 »

Dirk Hollar from Green High School. I love the energy he brings for his players every giving night.

C4Three3
Waterboy

Post by C4Three3 »

Coach Arey from Peebles is a little older but wonderful coach. Bobby Blanton, who sets along side Coach Anderson and the clay panthers is a very good coach as well. Won coach of the year a few times at green if I’m not mistaken

Travel_ball
Waterboy

Post by Travel_ball »

bleed_blue wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:03 pm
Travel_ball wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:10 pm Adam Cox New Boston
Anderson Clay
Don’t know if cox is one of the best young coaches around but he’s seems to be one of the best recruiters around reguargless of age or experience.
Correct me if I'm wrong isn't the top three player on New Boston from there.

Tank14
Waterboy

Post by Tank14 »

Alex bare from coal grove.

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Travel_ball wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Travel_ball wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:10 pm Adam Cox New Boston
Anderson Clay
Don’t know if cox is one of the best young coaches around but he’s seems to be one of the best recruiters around reguargless of age or experience.
One is from there but another was at East at one time one was at Portsmouthi believe and I think there maybe one from Columbus.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

bleed_blue wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 am

One is from there but another was at East at one time one was at Portsmouthi believe and I think there maybe one from Columbus.
Sexton was originally from New Boston.... went to South Webster, then Portsmouth, then East..... back to New Boston freshman year.

McKinley is from Columbus, and I think he might originally be from Portsmouth before that.

Jackson was at New Boston early on, then bounced around to Valley and Portsmouth. Came back to New Boston this year.

Saunders was at Chillicothe, then South Webster, back to Chillicothe, then Wheelersburg, now New Boston.

Caldwell has been there his whole life. Potts has been there his whole life also I believe.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

bbjunky81 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:26 am
bleed_blue wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 am
Sexton was originally from New Boston.... went to South Webster, then Portsmouth, then East..... back to New Boston freshman year.

McKinley is from Columbus, and I think he might originally be from Portsmouth before that.

Jackson was at New Boston early on, then bounced around to Valley and Portsmouth. Came back to New Boston this year.

Saunders was at Chillicothe, then South Webster, back to Chillicothe, then Wheelersburg, now New Boston.

Caldwell has been there his whole life. Potts has been there his whole life also I believe.
So the good recruiter comment is true?

Wow , all for high school basketball,,good thing new Boston don't have football lol.

Sid Farkus
Freshman Team

Post by Sid Farkus »

beaverlover wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:40 pm I don’t consider Travis Hale a young coach but he has coached many years of JV and has many many successful seasons.
I see where you are coming from,I do however consider him a fairly Young coach..in comparison to others in area.
Travis Hale is over 40 years old. Definitely not “young.”

Kidbuckeye
Waterboy

Post by Kidbuckeye »

Kyle Bradley- Adena

Return to “Boys Basketball”