Wheelersburg (2) vs Piketon (1). Thoughts?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Wheelersburg (2) vs Piketon (1). Thoughts?

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GET ER DONE REDSTREAKS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Piketon would have tonolay really well and burg have a not so good night. Both could happen but after watching I see Burg winning this one.

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

Not a fan of either team, but I do follow the SVC, and to say that Burg will run Piketon out of the Convo might be a stretch. Burg is the favorite, but Lynchburg (not counting Mclaughlin) was perhaps the weakest team I saw Saturday. Of course, listening to burg fans, you would think the Pirates were the second coming! lol Of course, that is behind Oak Hill. Pirates +5

SingleFatherof11
Waterboy

Post by SingleFatherof11 »

Go streaks
Last edited by SingleFatherof11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

SingleFatherof11 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:17 pm Wheelersburg has had 0 success in any sport in the last 20 years of that school.. Why should they start now? We all know Wheelersburg has always sat on the outside and waited for their turn of success. It won't happen this weekend as Piketon runs away with this one. Wheelersburg keeps their trend and just like any other sport, they get ousted from this tournament early.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Only about 10 final 4 appearances and 4 state championships in various sports in that time frame...

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

4thgoal wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:20 pm
SingleFatherof11 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:17 pm Wheelersburg has had 0 success in any sport in the last 20 years of that school.. Why should they start now? We all know Wheelersburg has always sat on the outside and waited for their turn of success. It won't happen this weekend as Piketon runs away with this one. Wheelersburg keeps their trend and just like any other sport, they get ousted from this tournament early.
Only about 10 final 4 appearances and 4 state championships in various sports in that time frame...
I’m guessing that was meant as a little sarcasm

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Welcome to SEOPs waterboy. Glad to see you’ve recovered from your 20 year hiatus from reality. Let’s hope the Pirates can get some sort of streak by beating the Streaks.
Last edited by rxburgfan on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

king kong wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:10 pm Not a fan of either team, but I do follow the SVC, and to say that Burg will run Piketon out of the Convo might be a stretch. Burg is the favorite, but Lynchburg (not counting Mclaughlin) was perhaps the weakest team I saw Saturday. Of course, listening to burg fans, you would think the Pirates were the second coming! lol Of course, that is behind Oak Hill. Pirates +5
Do you mean the Oak Hill team that lost to Burg by 22 the last time they faced each other?

I’m not saying Piketon is not a talented team. I’m saying I believe that Wheelersburg is a better one and will win this game.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Only thing that is a sure thing about this game,is the winner gets out the baseball after their next game

SingleFatherof11
Waterboy

Go streaks
Last edited by SingleFatherof11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SingleFatherof11
Waterboy

Go Streaks
Last edited by SingleFatherof11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

SingleFatherof11 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:05 pm
Tanner Perdue will eat your state championship trophy, partly because he’s fat and the other part because he’s good at basketball
Sounds like someone hasn't been in SEO very long.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

SingleFatherof11 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 pm
fbnut wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:51 pm

I’m guessing that was meant as a little sarcasm
No it wasn’t
then it was said just to get a rise
Congrats it worked

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Don’t see how Burg is a 15,20,25 or 30 point favorite in this game, I believe Piketon is the one seed and belongs and deserved to be in this game, it’s a little early to be singing good ole Pirate jigs, Heard there’s a thunderstorm brewing on friday. Can’t wait for this one it’s going to live up to the price of admission

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Smokyhollowbandit wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm Don’t see how Burg is a 15,20,25 or 30 point favorite in this game, I believe Piketon is the one seed and belongs and deserved to be in this game, it’s a little early to be singing good ole Pirate jigs, Heard there’s a thunderstorm brewing on friday. Can’t wait for this one it’s going to live up to the price of admission
Well if it brews up on Friday then that Redstreak will burn out early. Game is scheduled for Saturday. 😂😂

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:34 pm
Smokyhollowbandit wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm Don’t see how Burg is a 15,20,25 or 30 point favorite in this game, I believe Piketon is the one seed and belongs and deserved to be in this game, it’s a little early to be singing good ole Pirate jigs, Heard there’s a thunderstorm brewing on friday. Can’t wait for this one it’s going to live up to the price of admission
Well if it brews up on Friday then that Redstreak will burn out early. Game is scheduled for Saturday. 😂😂
Been along season lol, and Redstreaks never burn out

OSU Alumni 2003
Waterboy

Post by OSU Alumni 2003 »

TP is by far the best player from either of these 2 teams. Only way piketon wins is if Blanton goes off for 25 along with purdues 35. And purdue has the ability to make those better around him.

Dunn97
Riding the Bench

Post by Dunn97 »

Bobby k wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 pm Remember Perdue had 39 in a district title game as a sophomore. He is capable.
Tanner is a beast, and a great kid. He played his heart out in that game.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

This has to be by far the dumbest post I've ever read on here. What do you consider a Success??????

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

OSU Alumni 2003 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:04 pm TP is by far the best player from either of these 2 teams. Only way piketon wins is if Blanton goes off for 25 along with purdues 35. And purdue has the ability to make those better around him.

I'm guessing Piketon is going to play up tempo then with two players doing most of the shooting??? Should be pretty easy to defend :o :o

Look for Burg to start out with Dyer on Perdue. Make him work for everything he gets. Dyer might have three fouls by the end of the first quarter but that tough defense will drag him down.

Return to “Boys Basketball”