Waterford Wildcats

Binary
JV Team

Re: Waterford Wildcats

Post by Binary »

efarns wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am
Deez Nutz wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:17 pm
efarns wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 pm

It should be pointed out that The Wildcats went about 3 weeks without a game.

Occasionally, people talk about our high school joining The TVC, but I hear enough stories like this about The TVC, that I really don't see the attraction. Even if The PVC would suspend operations, The OVAC is a well run conference I would prefer to remain a part of.
That nonsense only happens in the Hocking Division, and at Meigs. Maybe if you come into the league you can be another vote for the 21st century idea of having a league assigner? That just might be enough to force the Meigs County gang and a few outliers like Wateford to get on board with it. :mrgreen:
We're already in a bigger league with an assigner, as well as an end of season tournament to determine a league champion in most sports. Keep begging, though. It's so nice of you to think of us.
The TVC doesn't take part in "begging" teams to join the conference. On the contrary, there are several schools that want in so no shortage of options if they decide to expand.

Downtown23
Waterboy

Post by Downtown23 »

I will say that the one away game I attended this year at Belpre was called fairly. Also Waterford Coach has been using Columbus refs in most games to help prepare his team. Those games definitely showed no home advantage. At Miller game, Pottmeyer was sat in the first minutes for two quivk calls, didn’t play till second half. Fed Hock same, but this time Hilverding. Eastern 31 to the line, Waterford 7.

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

bbjunky81 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 am What happened to Lang and Harris? Will they be back before tournament time?

Hoping for speedy recoveries for the two young men.
Lang hurt knee again and won’t be back. Harris to my knowledge is not On team anymore.

Downtown23
Waterboy

Post by Downtown23 »

Lang has not been deemed as “ won’t be back” depends on if everything goes right with post op recovery from outpt surgery.

Return to “Boys Basketball”