Trimble vs Southern tonight

Hornetz_Fan32
Freshman Team

Trimble vs Southern tonight

Post by Hornetz_Fan32 »

Thoughts?
Hixson is on fire and howie has them playing good.
And Southern lost to a I think a winless South Gallia.
These games are becoming more important for tournament seedings.

TVC
Varsity

Re: Trimble vs Southern tonight

Post by TVC »

I could see Trimble winning this by 15 or Southern winning by 3. Southern has more talent but Trimble plays defense. Also South Gallia has a new player that great improves their team.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Hornetz_Fan32 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:43 am Thoughts?
The game is at Southern, so Hixon will be on the bench early with fouls. Southern pulls out another mysterious win. :mrgreen:

Hornetz_Fan32
Freshman Team

Post by Hornetz_Fan32 »

I heard south gallia had a move in from Huntington high or somewhere down that way.

Hornetz_Fan32
Freshman Team

Post by Hornetz_Fan32 »

South gallia beat ohio valley Christian earlier.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

eagle25 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 am
The game is at Southern, so Hixon will be on the bench early with fouls. Southern pulls out another mysterious win. :mrgreen:
Ahhhh I remember those days. When will Southern, Eastern and Meigs finally agree to a league assigner? Don't they know it's obvious why they don't want one? Yet they'll be the first to complain about the refs at a road game, as evidenced by Eagle's post. SMDH

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Easy now. All this talk of a league assigner will cut into my salary and that of my boy, Scottie Dale Wolfe. We dont want nor do we need no league assigner in the TVC. Lets leave well enough alone. Sure you guys will have a tough time winning in Racine and Rock Springs but you can always exact your revenge at home. Especially if you are Wahama. They cheat as bad at home as anybody.

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm
Ahhhh I remember those days. When will Southern, Eastern and Meigs finally agree to a league assigner? Don't they know it's obvious why they don't want one? Yet they'll be the first to complain about the refs at a road game, as evidenced by Eagle's post. SMDH
We DO NOT care. There will never be a league assigner in the TVC as long as we have the right people in charge here at our great school.

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

I am sure it will be a barn burner. Hixson is on fire, but again your playing at Southern anything can happen and I can see him in foul trouble early so lets hope these officials are not from across the river or the mighty tomcats will be in some big trouble...TBH Wahama needs to stay in a WV League of there own. WV has different rules of the game than Ohio does.....

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

If they had an assignor they would have the same refs that they get now. There aren’t that many different crews and guys aren’t going to drive 2 hours to come to Meigs County to do a game

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Leave No Doubt wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm
Chief Kdogg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm

We DO NOT care. There will never be a league assigner in the TVC as long as we have the right people in charge here at our great school.
There are a number of teams in the TVC that are using assigners.

Downtown23
Waterboy

Post by Downtown23 »

Score?

AfanaSHS
Waterboy

Post by AfanaSHS »

Southern by 10, I think 75-65 final score. Closest the score was most of the game. Southern was on tonight

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

tomcat82 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:08 pm I am sure it will be a barn burner. Hixson is on fire, but again your playing at Southern anything can happen and I can see him in foul trouble early so lets hope these officials are not from across the river or the mighty tomcats will be in some big trouble...TBH Wahama needs to stay in a WV League of there own. WV has different rules of the game than Ohio does.....
Yeah I heard that about Wahama. Maybe that why we can’t beat them over there. Heard they play with six guys on defense and use two basketballs on offense.

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!

Return to “Boys Basketball”