Gallia Academy vs Washington Court House 1/20/18

Padrino_Azul ☠️
Waterboy

Re: Gallia Academy vs Washington Court House 1/20/18

Post by Padrino_Azul ☠️ »

True enough . We sure will how coaching holds up , and Loveday is a special player . But I sure would rather see the participants of this post call out each other , rather then say by name a kid played bad . As far as playing time , this is not rinks dink , you play who is playing well at the time . You play to win the game on the floor , not make Dad and Grampa happy .

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

GAHSBB#1fan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:31 pm I guess if you mention a kid's name more than once that makes you their #1 fan so I must be Loveday's #1 fan, McCelland;s & Blouir's #1 fan, Wiseman's & Call's#1 fan Henry's , Carter, and Thomas #1 fan So guess you are right! lol because I think it's funny too!
its all in fun but you have mentioned how many points he averaged last year and that he was first team all TVC. just an observation

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

That is because I saw it in the Gallipolis newspaper about him being all league in tvc and his points per game and I mention that because at the time they were wondering were we would get points without Peck. I also mention about Call and McCellan could get more points. I just think we need to play eight players. Because I know we have 5 good starters and 3 quality subs in Blouir, Thomas and CARTER. This is Loveday team it don’t matter which ones of eight are on the floor with Loveday we are going to do well. Loveday is a game changer. This was the first game we used our bench like we did again Court House even against Fairland they played eight players until the fourth quarter and they played the end of the bench. I’m think this team will finish 20 and 2 in regular season and has a great chance to make it to the convo and I’m not knocking anyone I just fill we need to play those 8 kids and that is just my opinion you have your opinion and that is fine. All this is is let’s talk sports.

River runner
Waterboy

Post by River runner »

Lots of really good teams in Southeastern sectional. I know they haven’t won a bunch of games but I woukd watch out for Courthouse There guard play is incredibly strong and a few breaks go there way and they could pull a upset for sure

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

I think the world of caleb no beef here

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Drama ! Don't do this ! Play the game .

Return to “Boys Basketball”