Wheelersburg Vs. Waverly 12-19-17

Noitall
JV Team

Re: Wheelersburg Vs. Waverly 12-19-17

Post by Noitall »

This is why no one respects wheelersburg, bunch of grown ups bashing other school kids always thinking they are better then Ole mighty god if anything you should be thanking every school in your county for all the transfers you get because jonnys daddy thinks he will go pro if he wins a lot of games in the little school division only to find out he is still little Johnny when he graduates if you raise your kids to not be so soft you want need them mean county boys

Oh dear lord forgive me

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

I don’t think it will be difficult for Portsmouth to fill their basketball schedule. Losing the Wheelersburg basketball game from their schedule will not be an issue (or should not be an issue). I’m not a Portsmouth fan but the fact is Portsmouth doesn’t need any local school on their schedule. Their reputation in basketball around the state allows them to schedule anybody they want.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Noitall wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:22 pm This is why no one respects wheelersburg, bunch of grown ups bashing other school kids always thinking they are better then Ole mighty god if anything you should be thanking every school in your county for all the transfers you get because jonnys daddy thinks he will go pro if he wins a lot of games in the little school division only to find out he is still little Johnny when he graduates if you raise your kids to not be so soft you want need them mean county boys

Oh dear lord forgive me
Reach higher :lol:

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

ItsMyOpinion wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:43 pm I don’t think it will be difficult for Portsmouth to fill their basketball schedule. Losing the Wheelersburg basketball game from their schedule will not be an issue (or should not be an issue). I’m not a Portsmouth fan but the fact is Portsmouth doesn’t need any local school on their schedule. Their reputation in basketball around the state allows them to schedule anybody they want.
Like that Magnet school from Toledo that has only had basketball for a couple of years?

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

fbnut wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:59 pm
Noitall wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:22 pm This is why no one respects wheelersburg, bunch of grown ups bashing other school kids always thinking they are better then Ole mighty god if anything you should be thanking every school in your county for all the transfers you get because jonnys daddy thinks he will go pro if he wins a lot of games in the little school division only to find out he is still little Johnny when he graduates if you raise your kids to not be so soft you want need them mean county boys

Oh dear lord forgive me
Reach higher :lol:
Outstanding

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

HamPorter wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:52 pm
ItsMyOpinion wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:43 pm I don’t think it will be difficult for Portsmouth to fill their basketball schedule. Losing the Wheelersburg basketball game from their schedule will not be an issue (or should not be an issue). I’m not a Portsmouth fan but the fact is Portsmouth doesn’t need any local school on their schedule. Their reputation in basketball around the state allows them to schedule anybody they want.
Like that Magnet school from Toledo that has only had basketball for a couple of years?

Yep,they was weak for sure,and would run through the SOC like water through a strainer

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Noitall wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Yep,they was weak for sure,and would run through the SOC like water through a strainer

Maybe not the burg with all their scioto county all stars ,unless the coach calls the wrong play again

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Oh dear lord forgive me
Go away. I think it had to do with that show Portsmouth put on last year down at their place. Officials were letting it all go. Portsmouth fan base acting like idiots. Players playing dirty. I wouldn’t schedule them either.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Just curious what you think the money difference for Portsmouth might be between playing burg and the Toledo team? I’m guessing the Toledo team won’t bring near the crowd to Portsmouth that the burg does. Travel would be somewhat more expensive going to Toledo vs the burg.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

JTEK wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:19 pm
Just curious what you think the money difference for Portsmouth might be between playing burg and the Toledo team? I’m guessing the Toledo team won’t bring near the crowd to Portsmouth that the burg does. Travel would be somewhat more expensive going to Toledo vs the burg.

I would guess counting concession way up in the thousands ,in football maybe close to ten k?

Not a smart business move at all I'm not and can't argue that.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

laser breath wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Oh dear lord forgive me
Go away. I think it had to do with that show Portsmouth put on last year down at their place. Officials were letting it all go. Portsmouth fan base acting like idiots. Players playing dirty. I wouldn’t schedule them either.
Waaaaaahhhhhhh,
Don't worry you will get them this year,they lost their top two scorers from last year and have no answer for holden or your best player lowery who will light it up from the three point line,so enjoy the game.

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

Go Trojans!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I thought this was a Waverly/Wheelersburg thread?

Return to “Boys Basketball”