EAST VS TRIMBLE DISTRICT SEMI'S 3/11

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Re: EAST VS TRIMBLE DISTRICT SEMI'S 3/11

Post by bigblue allday »

East big boys cant run with Trimbles bigs one already in foul trouble. Trimble up by 24 at half

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

55-28 after 3 Cats

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

How bout that big court East wanted? 63-28 under 5 to play

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

73-35 Final Cats

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

The Enforcer wrote:73-35 Final Cats
Wow. Not much for South Webster to hang their heads about then --- they kept it closer vs. Trimble AND scored more points.

Where's buckeyes911 when you need him? Can't wait to hear his "young team" excuse.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Trimble executed flawlessly tonight. They shot layup after layup. I bet they didn't have a shot outside of 10 feet. There was nothing East could do

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Congratulations to the Tomcats. Great win today, get ready for the next one.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Super Trooper wrote:Trimble executed flawlessly tonight. They shot layup after layup. I bet they didn't have a shot outside of 10 feet. There was nothing East could do
We only shot 4-5 3s the entire game and none of them went in

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Where is Buckeye911? Just wondering if those darn refs were the culprit again!! LOL

Sounds like Trimbe really came to play!!!

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Fellas! Buckeye911 will not be commenting tonight. He couldnt come up with enough excuses for this one. Lol
Hes the father of one of the players. Even though he said he wasnt. Found out who he is.
I bet he was fit to be tied tonight.
Good luck Trimble! Represent Southern Ohio!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

IndianFan4life wrote:Fellas! Buckeye911 will not be commenting tonight. He couldnt come up with enough excuses for this one. Lol
Hes the father of one of the players. Even though he said he wasnt. Found out who he is.
I bet he was fit to be tied tonight.
Good luck Trimble! Represent Southern Ohio!
That's disappointing to hear. The amount excuses and poor grammar would have fit a high schooler more than a parent.

Good win for Trimble.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

Barrick wasn't able to help much in this one. He needs to practice THE STOMP.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Trimble plays well together. They are well coached and plays within their system. They have athletic bigs that can put the ball on the floor. Should be a great match up vs Paint valley

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

There really ain't too much to say about that game....East flat out got out played(regardless of their youth or the one sided foul calls) Trimble was better....like I said, I call it how I see it. I'm glad you found out who I am so now when you see me you can: introduce yourself lol

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

There u go with the one sided foul calls again. Smh
You just cant get out of your own way. Lol
Just take defeat dude. It happens.
But ill give you this much (not for you, for east players). They will be tough in the soc 1 for the next couple years. Young, and athletic. As long as the parents like you keep your head about you.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to Trimble

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

IndianFan4life wrote:There u go with the one sided foul calls again. Smh
You just cant get out of your own way. Lol
Just take defeat dude. It happens.
But ill give you this much (not for you, for east players). They will be tough in the soc 1 for the next couple years. Young, and athletic. As long as the parents like you keep your head about you.
I say what I want, just like you guys. I have no issue with anyone on here. Win or lose I'm good(I don't play)my career is over. Trimble is from Athens County and it was obvious but that's not why we lost....Trimble was a way better team period....I knew East was better than Western and folk didn't like my honesty,so what!!! If you go back to the top of the post I knew with East inexperience and youth it would be a 30 point game. Like I said I call it how I see it. East will be fine, my Son will be fine and so will every other poster on here. If I couldn't deal with the heat I wouldn't go in the kitchen. Until next season,enjoy!!!! Its back to getting better and ready for next season for mines

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

buckeyes911 wrote:East is 17-6 I believe. I'm the one made the comment about Trimble chasing The kid from East around on that big floor, I can't wait and I'm wishing for it!!! He plays high level AAU so I'm sure he has seen the type of players Trimble will have. I'm just voicing my opinion once again and I think He will have success vs Trimble. Good luck to both teams, especially the young guns lol I know it will be tough for an inexperienced team
So how did your son.. er I mean... How did he do?

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

D4hero wrote:
buckeyes911 wrote:East is 17-6 I believe. I'm the one made the comment about Trimble chasing The kid from East around on that big floor, I can't wait and I'm wishing for it!!! He plays high level AAU so I'm sure he has seen the type of players Trimble will have. I'm just voicing my opinion once again and I think He will have success vs Trimble. Good luck to both teams, especially the young guns lol I know it will be tough for an inexperienced team
So how did your son.. er I mean... How did he do?
He did fine, how bout yours?

THE CLAW IS THE LAW
Riding the Bench

Post by THE CLAW IS THE LAW »

A lot of people on here don't agree with Buckeyes 911, I don't either, and I think he goes overboard sometimes , but he is just stating his opinions like everyone else, and I wasn't at the game today, and don't know know how Akia brown played , but that kid is a great player and seems like a good kid on the court from what I seen, as an eastern eagle fan I am really looking forward to some of the match ups between east and eastern over the next few years, and I am sure me and Buckeyes 911 will have some disagreements along the way , but that's what makes it fun right

Return to “Boys Basketball”