SG REBELS 2012-2013

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Re: SG REBELS 2012-2013

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Regulator wrote:OMG

Are you serious?

I have a tough time buying those stats. Especially fg %

Wow you finally made it through a post without a spelling flaw.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

npeifer wrote:I am the stepdad being discussed thank you....

Feel free to learn more here:

http://www.htosports.com/teams/default. ... rID=201508

Season stats
FG% 51.3%
3PT 42.2%
FT 76.9%

Brayden will be attending "Point Guard College" In Manhattan(NYC) next week August 13-16th.
http://www.pgcbasketball.com/

Feel free to come support him and his teammates anytime. They are all working hard to improve and their coach is doing a terrific job!
WELL!
looks like the rumors had some substance,lol someone is keeping club ball stats, "prob a first", what were his freshman stats in high school if i may ask ?
do you have those?

since your posting stats, he is a point guard and averages 3.05 assists a game? correct? does that college of point guards help this? lol

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Bevo wrote:
npeifer wrote:I am the stepdad being discussed thank you....

Feel free to learn more here:

http://www.htosports.com/teams/default. ... rID=201508

Season stats
FG% 51.3%
3PT 42.2%
FT 76.9%

Brayden will be attending "Point Guard College" In Manhattan(NYC) next week August 13-16th.
http://www.pgcbasketball.com/

Feel free to come support him and his teammates anytime. They are all working hard to improve and their coach is doing a terrific job!
WELL!
looks like the rumors had some substance,lol someone is keeping club ball stats, "prob a first", what were his freshman stats in high school if i may ask ?
do you have those?

since your posting stats, he is a point guard and averages 3.05 assists a game? correct? does that college of point guards help this? lol
Maybe everyone he passed the rock to had a bad shooting night

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Really? Daddy stats the mathematician? Get real. The kid is what? A freshman? Let him live his life! Otherwise, you'll burn him out by the time he's a junior in high school. Plus, what if he breaks his BLT in half this year during a brew ha ha during an inter-squad scrimmage at an impromptu five on five dribbling mayo off the side of the sandwich? Just my thoughts.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

I wish Brayden and Neil the best,I hope he succeeds at SG!

Raiderfan69
Riding the Bench

Post by Raiderfan69 »

If you actually clicked on the link you would have seen the stats on "ALL" of the players, my son included. To be honest its a CLUB requirement and should be posted on the Magic homepage but the woman who runs it isn't up to par with keeping the site updated. The kids and parents both alike enjoyed seeing those stats. To single out a child and his stepdad who was just defending him from all the bashing that keeps taking place is ludicrous. We are all grown men here, I think.... So stop all the nonsense, this is a child your bashing. Has the child ever done anything to you to deserve being slandered on here?? If you have beef with the stepdad take it up with him outside of this thread. And I hate to say it, but we all live vicariously through our children to some extent.....

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Fifth sentence: "Your" should be "you are," or "you're."

Raiderfan69
Riding the Bench

Post by Raiderfan69 »

WOW REALLY ^^^^ sorry for my careless grammar etiquette. Is that all you have to do is police threads on grammer mistakes :lol:

Raiderfan69
Riding the Bench

Post by Raiderfan69 »

Btw, I heard they are filming the remake of Friday the 13th, shouldn't you be busy with that instead of grammer checking SEOP???? ;-)

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

I do what I can; Just floating above the water only when I need to. The movie will co-star my younger brother, Rick Vorhees. I snapped my PCL during preliminary shooting.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Raiderfan69 wrote:If you actually clicked on the link you would have seen the stats on "ALL" of the players, my son included. To be honest its a CLUB requirement and should be posted on the Magic homepage but the woman who runs it isn't up to par with keeping the site updated. The kids and parents both alike enjoyed seeing those stats. To single out a child and his stepdad who was just defending him from all the bashing that keeps taking place is ludicrous. We are all grown men here, I think.... So stop all the nonsense, this is a child your bashing. Has the child ever done anything to you to deserve being slandered on here?? If you have beef with the stepdad take it up with him outside of this thread. And I hate to say it, but we all live vicariously through our children to some extent.....
didn't appear to me anyone was bashing a kid,more like the step dad was getting some heat,as far as the stats go posting those on here is like pulling down your pants in public,most generally everyone is going to look, lol from what i hear maybe well deserved heat !!trust is something that is earned not bought,usually heat comes from past deeds. maybe were not all men? no idea why anyone would keep club stats,most generally it's never the same team 2 weeks in a row and kids get picked up regularly from everywhere. club ball is just like rinky dink for older kids,parents coach and try to act like they are coach k. most generally off season recruiting tactics says who is the best team, coaching has very little to do with it.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

I hope basketball season turns out better them football this year.

256pride
Riding the Bench

Post by 256pride »

I don't think they will have as good a year as last year but I think people will be surprised at how well they do. Either way I will be there watching my alma mater.

Return to “Boys Basketball”