Logan 48 Chillicothe 63

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan 48 Chillicothe 63

Post by noreply66 »

Havoc ball is -------------total destruction---I guess he is saying Logan self-destructs

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

forthekids this is my response>>>>>the whole point of any program is to teach,disipline,and grow-were doing none of those.i respect your comments understandable, but not accountable the message is not getting to the kids,i have no doubt keith works hard alot of coaches work hard and still get fired you play the way you practice so something is not getting sent in practice,maybe it can be fixed who knows. so please know im not bashing kids- my thoughts please respect them.i would think alot of people on here would agree with me.

bleedpurple
Waterboy

Post by bleedpurple »

I have said that the Logan basketball program has been in trouble since
I went to a game when Bobby Cassady sat on the bench even when at one
point probably the only game the last four years, they were way ahead and
Myers put him in with 56 seconds left. He had the best three point shot I had seen
besides Coy Lyndsay. I have seen how he has treated some of his players. Lets see
John Neff had eneogh, Clinton Schrader,Jordan JurJgensmier, not to mention Ralph Robinson, Joe Dennis, Korey Swaim,Kelly Barrell. The list goes on and on
These boys did not stop playing basketball because they don't like the sport
they still play just don't want to play for Myers . Come on look at the record and he never changes the way he coaches. You can't make two people the team year after year
This team does not get beat by 1 or 2 points they are getting there butts taken to the
cleaners . People need to welcome change and it's time.. There is no excuse for
the way the present and past players have been treated. You don't see the crowds at the games, you don't see past players coming to the games but what you do see
is less crowd, Less supporters, and less young men going out for this sport. They are playing Iba and why not at least they can play not be belittled and have fun!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

I will never stop supporting the kids, but as long as the current staff is in place I and alot of former players and teammates will never go to a home game unless changes are made!

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

LHS 72 wrote:I will never stop supporting the kids, but as long as the current staff is in place I and alot of former players and teammates will never go to a home game unless changes are made!

well said .

forthekids
Waterboy

Post by forthekids »

You will be glad to know that all the games are on the NET; what a good crowd tonight.

klaw10
Riding the Bench

Post by klaw10 »

LHS 72 wrote:I will never stop supporting the kids, but as long as the current staff is in place I and alot of former players and teammates will never go to a home game unless changes are made!

Do you even realize the ignorance of your post? "Support the kids but won't got to games" Seriously? You actually act like you have some pull in Logan.....you and all the other illustrious former players refusing to attend games until changes are made...Please!

Return to “Boys Basketball”