ATV riders beware

General Chat
coachb
Freshman Team

ATV riders beware

Post by coachb »

I just spoke with a friend whos sticker ran out Dec 31 09. He went today to renew for the next 3 years and they busted him with the $20 late fee. this was in Ironton DMV. I called Proctorville DMV office and asked a lady I know there if this was applicable to ATV stickers and she looked it up in their "books". ATV's are not considered "seasonal vehicles, so the penalty DOES apply. If yours ran out Dec 31 09 you will pay the $20 penalty plus the $33 sticker renewal fee. The "man" is doing everything possible to keep us from riding. If this continues I'm gonna stop riding WNF. I was also told by another lady in a horse club that probably next season (2011) we will have to show proof of insurance on our ATV before we get a WNF tag. She was told this by a WNF officer at a meeting with their horse club. We need to start raising our voices to our public officials.

moutushi
Waterboy

Re: ATV riders beware

Post by moutushi »

What is a good vehicle can pull 2 atvs and has decent mpg? Ok, so i plan to go to a traveling kind of life style, and i love 4wheeling SO i need a vehicle that has some muscle, can handle offroad and must be able to tow 2 atvs, and still gets good (15 or more) mpg?

FlyingBuckeye3
Riding the Bench

Post by FlyingBuckeye3 »

Sounds like a diesel (with a tuner) to me :)

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Watch out for the new speed bumps that were installed this past spring!

Return to “The Off season”