WHAT IS YOUR GO TO FISHING LURE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHAT IS YOUR GO TO FISHING LURE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS WHAT DO YOU PULL OUT. FOR ME IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE VIBRAX ROOSTER TAILS. THEN AFTER THAT A CRANKBAIT,OR BUZZBAIT/PROP BUZZ BAIT. THAT'S ABOUT ALL I EVER USE. YOU CAN CATCH ANYTHING THAT SWIMS ON ROOSTER TAILS. I MUST HAVE 50. GREAT SEARCH BAIT.I EVEN CATCH CATFISH ON THEM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: WHAT IS YOUR GO TO FISHING LURE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Live shad but i do not bass fish. them live shad somehow look like a real fish swimming for catfish to eat lol

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I always liked a black or purple worm for bass or a black fury spinner. Never had much luck with top floaters. Live bait is till better.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I LOVE THOSE MEPPS AGLIA'S AS WELL AS PICTURED.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm Image
I CAUGHT 44 BASS IN A FARM POND WITH ONE OF THESE IN ONE DAY. IT WAS LIKE THIS BUT GREEN N YELLER.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I take it they mistook it for a frog.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea you can't beat those farm ponds bait. You could throw a turd out there in some of them ponds and get a bite. That black fury was my brothers go to lure. We got this pond in my neighborhood where would sneak in at night and nobody could catch the alpha bass in there we called him charlie, we would see him swimming around constantly but nobody could get him to bite he was too smart. Well one night my brother went up by himself after a rain, threw that black fury out and snap he took it and my brother brought him home for pictures. Can't remember if we took him back and released him but I hope we did. He would have been too big to eat anyway, too strong a taste. The younger ones are much better to eat!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Give me a cane pole and bobber and a cold beer, I'm happy. Fun to catch, but what I catch I let live and put them back.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I been hearing alot about this whooper plopper may try a few

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:33 pm Yea you can't beat those farm ponds bait. You could throw a turd out there in some of them ponds and get a bite. That black fury was my brothers go to lure. We got this pond in my neighborhood where would sneak in at night and nobody could catch the alpha bass in there we called him charlie, we would see him swimming around constantly but nobody could get him to bite he was too smart. Well one night my brother went up by himself after a rain, threw that black fury out and snap he took it and my brother brought him home for pictures. Can't remember if we took him back and released him but I hope we did. He would have been too big to eat anyway, too strong a taste. The younger ones are much better to eat!
great story bolt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm I been hearing alot about this whooper plopper may try a few
I love watching larry Dahlberg, he invented the whopper plopper, and has a line of lures out that look awesome called RIVER2SEA. he designs lures and fishes all over the world. his show hunt for big fish is one of my favorites.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:14 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm I been hearing alot about this whooper plopper may try a few
I love watching larry Dahlberg, he invented the whopper plopper, and has a line of lures out that look awesome called RIVER2SEA. he designs lures and fishes all over the world. his show hunt for big fish is one of my favorites.
I will have to give it a looking.

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Senkos

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:42 pmSenkos
have heard of this. and according to my ohio fishing reports page im on. vic coomers brand is suppose to be good

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:42 pmSenkos
have heard of this. and according to my ohio fishing reports page im on. vic coomers brand is suppose to be good
I throw mainly senkos at Lake Guntersville every spring, Lake Erie and even smallie fishing several weekends every spring on Lake St Clair.

Texas rigged, weightless or wacky rig depending on depth and wind.

I throw a lot of other stuff too, but senkos are my go to lure. I use actual Senko brand, Yum Dingers, Meatsticks.....they are all the same thing. The Senko brand are more expensive and probably not as durable as the Yum Dingers and Meatsticks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's a part of my game I need to work on being patient enough to work soft plastics slowly deep. I used to do it well and got away from it. and developed my game more, with cranks,frogs, poppers, buzz baits, in line spinners, spinning baits and prop baits, and stuff like storm crappie n bluegills look alikes.and the smaller northland type baits. I long to start the soft plastics again here more this spring.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Jigs with live bait or dressed. Not a bass fisherman. Walleye, crappie, smallmouth mainly on Mosquito, Pymatuning, Milton, Berlin and West Branch lakes . Fish out of boat and bounce them off bottom . On Erie, I'll throw Erie Dearies, a weight forward spinner.

Have gun, will travel
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have an ole erie dearie here in my tackle box paladin that the character formerly know as boo on here give me. I like to fish with jig heads tipped with minnows too. I too do a lot of live bait fishing. when we get this tom fool lake filt back up you'll have to make the trek to waverly to see ole bait, we'll drown some live bait right out front of the house, er hit the scioty river up in the boat. I love to crappie fish that way, jig heads n minnows. we have saugeye here instead of walleye at the lake. but it has been heavily stocked with them.i would love to come up n go walleye fishin sometime.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”