43 bass today!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: 43 bass today!

Post by biggdowgg »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:Well you got part of it right! I was full of Largemouth Bass I guess!!! I dont really care if you believe me or not but I was the one having the fun with is so thats all that matters!

did you fry them, or grill them,,,Bigorangeone, and myself likes to grill them.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote: Im not going up there to fish until I go back to school... So if you are wanting to go with me you will have to just wait 'til late September or until next spring and summer!

Well, it's getting to be late September so i have waited you out. When are we going?

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Well I dont go to Ohio State anymore so I guess we are not going to be going now because the only time I go up there now is when I have to work! And no I didnt eat the bass, I put them all back in the pond so they could grow an I could catch bigger ones next time!!! ;-)

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:Well I dont go to Ohio State anymore so I guess we are not going to be going now because the only time I go up there now is when I have to work! And no I didnt eat the bass, I put them all back in the pond so they could grow an I could catch bigger ones next time!!! ;-)

OK..... I'll bite. When do you have to work next?

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Yeah well I ont have a clue yet because I was building an inground pool and a hot tub but we got it all done in that weekend so I dont even know if he has anything else that he is goin to nead me for... but if I do I wll give another reply ;-)

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:Yeah well I ont have a clue yet because I was building an inground pool and a hot tub but we got it all done in that weekend so I dont even know if he has anything else that he is goin to nead me for... but if I do I wll give another reply ;-)

I'll be sitting here oiling my reel..... waiting. :aaaaa63

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

How about I just give you all an address of the ponds and you can go on your own up there, I forgot all about this several times and just figured I would share the location if you wanted to take a shot at it...

It's on Wright rd in Pickerington, Oh some might call them the Pickerington Ponds lol

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”