Kayaking/canoeing

wch125
All Conference

Re: Kayaking/canoeing

Post by wch125 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 pm

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:52 am
NICE.
Thanks the bass slayer 1 has pulled in some nice fish!
IMG_0701.JPG

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:38 am

awesome, nice bass.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

BurgBuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by BurgBuckeye » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:32 am

Nice fish!!

Kayaker here. Favorite place to fish is Rocky Fork or some bigger farm ponds I can slide the yak down in. Favorite place to just paddle is Grayson lake or Greenbrier River. Grayson has some real cool rock walls and waterfalls and one spot that is kinda secret but one of the coolest waterfalls around. And Greenbrier is a perfect mixture of calm moving water and an occasional SMALL rapid with awesome scenery, wildlife and rock formations.

Lets hear others favorite spots, and why!!?!!

GO BUCKEYES!

wch125
All Conference

Post by wch125 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:55 pm

BurgBuckeye wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:32 am
Nice fish!!

Kayaker here. Favorite place to fish is Rocky Fork or some bigger farm ponds I can slide the yak down in. Favorite place to just paddle is Grayson lake or Greenbrier River. Grayson has some real cool rock walls and waterfalls and one spot that is kinda secret but one of the coolest waterfalls around. And Greenbrier is a perfect mixture of calm moving water and an occasional SMALL rapid with awesome scenery, wildlife and rock formations.

Lets hear others favorite spots, and why!!?!!

My favorite spot is all of Rattlesnake creek from fayette through highland county ,Ive caught some really nice bass.

Also most of Paint creek and just started fishing the Big Darby creek. Really nice.

Burr Oak lake is one I would take your kayak too. I went this summer and it has some big bass. Its a whole day trip though and i would go early morning

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”