OHSSA letter to parents

General Chat
koondoger
JV Team

Re: OHSSA letter to parents

Post by koondoger »

Bandit,

Exactly!

Here's a letter a cry baby parent wrote to send to the OHSAA in response to the letter:

" Dear Jerry,

Why don't you start, instead of writing me a letter, by holding refs accountable. Come on down and watch a game at Racine Southern, Waterford, Belpre, Wellston, River Valley, South Gallia, Alexander etc... and tell me that ain't cheating. When a ref favors one team over another sanction their assez and maybe they'll stop doing it. Then the parents just may get off their backs. Until then, we'll keep screaming and spitting on them."

This guy should be ashamed. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:31 am
koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:26 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:23 am

One could say the same thing about people who pull their kids from their home school to find greener pastures. I mean, maybe little "Mikey" or little "Johnny" should just get better and not have his feelings hurt. After all its "no different than it was 50 years ago". But today, some people want to act like fools, blame others and tell some to toughen up, yet the first adversity you are taking your kids somewhere easier. Some just need to practice a Little of what they preach.
There, there now Bandit. We can't be making little Joey cry. He's only 17 for gosh sakes and he always got a trophy in pee wee ball. So he should start now cause he's a senior and all seniors should get to start even if they're no good. :mrgreen:
Exactly, and do you find it ironic that a grown man on here who says officials should have tougher skin moves his kids because he himself doesn't have tough skin. Wants others to deal with crap, yet won't deal with crap himself. I think we call this hypocrisy.
I’m just posting my opinion which is what these forums are for. 2 people have different opinions and they post or debate the topic.

Id say my skin is pretty thick. I read and listen to idiots like you about my personal situation and don’t comment on it much I just let y’all have your fun. And the reason behind that is because we’re at peace with the decision we’ve made and my children are happy and thriving. So have your fun with me my skin is plenty thick enough

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am
koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:26 am

There, there now Bandit. We can't be making little Joey cry. He's only 17 for gosh sakes and he always got a trophy in pee wee ball. So he should start now cause he's a senior and all seniors should get to start even if they're no good. :mrgreen:
Exactly, and do you find it ironic that a grown man on here who says officials should have tougher skin moves his kids because he himself doesn't have tough skin. Wants others to deal with crap, yet won't deal with crap himself. I think we call this hypocrisy.
I’m just posting my opinion which is what these forums are for. 2 people have different opinions and they post or debate the topic.

Id say my skin is pretty thick. I read and listen to idiots like you about my personal situation and don’t comment on it much I just let y’all have your fun. And the reason behind that is because we’re at peace with the decision we’ve made and my children are happy and thriving. So have your fun with me my skin is plenty thick enough
I'm just stating my opinion as well, you find it fine to bash others and say they should have thicker skin, while you obviously suffer the same malady that you seem to hate. And sure, just make kids happy, they should never have to endure a little adversity! Just cut and run at the quickest sign of adversity, and then you wonder why you think people under 30 are so fragile! It's because people like you make the youth of America soft, then you bellyache about why the youth of America is soft.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:46 am

I'm just stating my opinion as well, you find it fine to bash others and say they should have thicker skin, while you obviously suffer the same malady that you seem to hate. And sure, just make kids happy, they should never have to endure a little adversity! Just cut and run at the quickest sign of adversity, and then you wonder why you think people under 30 are so fragile! It's because people like you make the youth of America soft, then you bellyache about why the youth of America is soft.

Very well said! I agree with u 100% on everything. I apologize for my past behavior and will be better moving forward. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and making me see the error of my ways.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

well this is an interesting topic lol

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

burgfella69 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 pm well this is an interesting topic lol
Today is a good day! I made 2 new friends and the Lord knows I need them. I dont have many left.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:08 pm
burgfella69 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 pm well this is an interesting topic lol
Today is a good day! I made 2 new friends and the Lord knows I need them. I dont have many left.
haha

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am

Very well said! I agree with u 100% on everything. I apologize for my past behavior and will be better moving forward. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and making me see the error of my ways.
Since you're coming clean, are you the one who wrote the letter below to Jerry Snodgrass?

"Dear Jerry,

Why don't you start, instead of writing me a letter, by holding refs accountable. Come on down and watch a game at Racine Southern, Waterford, Belpre, Wellston, River Valley, South Gallia, Alexander etc... and tell me that ain't cheating. When a ref favors one team over another sanction their assez and maybe they'll stop doing it. Then the parents just may get off their backs. Until then, we'll keep screaming and spitting on them."

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Since you're coming clean, are you the one who wrote the letter below to Jerry Snodgrass?

"Dear Jerry,

No, I did not, but I do find it very comical. Easily the funniest thing I read in a while

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:28 pm

"Dear Jerry,

No, I did not, but I do find it very comical. Easily the funniest thing I read in a while
Well then, maybe you should adopt it as your own and put it in the mail to Jerry. :mrgreen:

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 pm

"Dear Jerry,

Well then, maybe you should adopt it as your own and put it in the mail to Jerry. :mrgreen:
My letter would’ve been way funnier

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Well then, let's see it. Cause the one that fella/gal wrote was mighty funny. :mrgreen:

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Well then, let's see it. Cause the one that fella/gal wrote was mighty funny. :mrgreen:
I’d love to but i promised ironman92 I’d peel it back a bit

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Nice try. But a friend of a friend of a friend of 92 told me you wrote the letter I shared. So, I think it's your letter. Prove me wrong. :mrgreen:

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Nice try. But a friend of a friend of a friend of 92 told me you wrote the letter I shared. So, I think it's your letter. Prove me wrong. :mrgreen:
Guilty

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Guilty
:mrgreen:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Where do i sign up I'll ref for webster every game and against oak hill every game!

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

My friend’s friend’s friend said mlittle is not guilty (this one time)

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 pm

I found it easier to just agree to everything that everyone says on here.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:21 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 pm

I found it easier to just agree to everything that everyone says on here.
Likely excuse. :lol:

But that'll never stand up in court. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Off season”