Freshman Team

football referee classes

Post by bucs40 »

Does anyone no when they will start

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Re: football referee classes

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

There's one in Zanesville that begins on July 31.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/ ... 103404316/

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

I sure hope a lot of the, "the refs killed us..." and "those danged Glouster refs..." and "it's hard to win at _______" (insert school name), crowd on here signs up for these classes. We need to get you guys (and you know who you are) in stripes so there will never be another mistake made by an official, never a bad call made, and never a question of whether a ref cheated or not in any of the games you guys do. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:57 am I sure hope a lot of the, "the refs killed us..." and "those danged Glouster refs..." and "it's hard to win at _______" (insert school name), crowd on here signs up for these classes. We need to get you guys (and you know who you are) in stripes so there will never be another mistake made by an official, never a bad call made, and never a question of whether a ref cheated or not in any of the games you guys do. :mrgreen:
Yea, but those dagned Glouster refs though........
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
bucs40
Freshman Team

Post by bucs40 »

I was just wandering if anyone knows if they'll b having one in the Ironton area if so when???

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

The word up town is that several of those who get on here and run their jibs about the refs attended a few of the classes. But most dropped out once they were told that they could lose their permits if they publicly criticize fellow officials. Apparently that was a deal breaker for the ref bashers. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
bucs40
Freshman Team

Post by bucs40 »

People will bash people for anything but this is something that I have been wanting to do for a while but I can't find any info about the classes

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

bucs40 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 pm People will bash people for anything but this is something that I have been wanting to do for a while but I can't find any info about the classes
http://www.ohsaa.org/Officiating/permits/category1 here is a link to the start process local class in Portsmouth and Jackson start in a day or so. Better hurry for this season

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

91raider97bobcat wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:19 am There's one in Zanesville that begins on July 31.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/ ... 103404316/
I will be having a session there on how to negotiate side deals based on performance. it would be great for the newbies to hear this.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:57 am I sure hope a lot of the, "the refs killed us..." and "those danged Glouster refs..." and "it's hard to win at _______" (insert school name), crowd on here signs up for these classes. We need to get you guys (and you know who you are) in stripes so there will never be another mistake made by an official, never a bad call made, and never a question of whether a ref cheated or not in any of the games you guys do. :mrgreen:
I can guarantee you its hard to win at waterford. That is my mission.

Return to “The Off season”