SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Logan Moonshine

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Where's it at, Noreply?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Not too sure..I saw a sign that had 5?? east front....that might be there in the ares of Tee Jays.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Might be the old carry out area by the Moose maybe? What do the have in there, Beer and stuff? Might be able to get some Tim Smith's Moonshine in there. (Climax) :lol: :lol: :lol: He's the guy that went legal on the show Moonshiners.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Angus thinks it's by TJ's too.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I think it is ran by a couple brothers from New Straitsville.
It just might be the old Carryout the 400 blocks stars at the Muffler shop across from TJs.
Not too sure where the 500 block starts. It could be at the tracks or Homer.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

519 E.Second St.,,Google shows it being right where Depot St and Tee Jays is.Thought I heard it was all local homegrown shine?
https://www.facebook.com/Hocking-Hills- ... 717741486/

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote:519 E.Second St.,,Google shows it being right where Depot St and Tee Jays is.Thought I heard it was all local homegrown shine?
https://www.facebook.com/Hocking-Hills- ... 717741486/
Should be 519 East Front where the Cordle Mall is..The picture show the old car in front of that small mall

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea brain had a poopy moment, meant Front st.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The New Straitsville boys must have went legal too. Like to try some of Tim Smiths Shine. He uses his Dads old recipe. Don't know where to buy it but it's suppose to be on shelves. I imagine State stores.

Tim and his dog Camo, he's got Camo on the side of the bottle labels. His best buddy his says, Loves and really close to his dog.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Might be the old carry out area by the Moose maybe? What do the have in there, Beer and stuff? Might be able to get some Tim Smith's Moonshine in there. (Climax) :lol: :lol: :lol: He's the guy that went legal on the show Moonshiners.

I watch that show.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Might be the old carry out area by the Moose maybe? What do the have in there, Beer and stuff? Might be able to get some Tim Smith's Moonshine in there. (Climax) :lol: :lol: :lol: He's the guy that went legal on the show Moonshiners.

I watch that show.
Good show isn't it Bait? I like it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

According to his website you can get it at Krogers.That's Angus's favorite place :lol: Defcon 4 for me :lol: :lol: ;)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, that's definitely a high 3 or a low 4 on the defense condition scale for me as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: I forgot about that liquor place inside Kroger's. Ole Angus has got the mean blue cap vodka in there before. Might have to get some of Tim's Moonshine for the New year, but knowing this Kroger in this town they would say, aaaahh, sorry, we don't carry it yet, try one of the Reynoldsburg Kroger's, they probably got 5 or 6 of them. Be a def con 0 up there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole SC would say, what does that mean, Climax moonshine and def con 0? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wonder if anyone had some New Years Eve

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Had 3 shots of Tim Smith's original recipe New Years day Noreply. Not what I expected, it must have been some of his first batches he first put out when he first went legal. It had a good burn after you first swallowed it but had a too strong of a corn taste that tasted like an old piece of cardboard with a rubber like aroma. :lol: :lol: :lol: The cap had a rubber cork under it that fit down in the bottle snuggly that sealed it, wasn't a screw on cap like some whiskey bottles have. So I was thinking the rubber type cork had something to do with it that messed the taste up a bit. It will get better I believe the more Tim cranks it out and works out all the loose ends. He really just got it going not too long ago being legal. He's probably already had complaints I bet. But that comes with the territory with any new business. Still got over a half bottle if you want to try some Noreply. Ole C-bolt brought me down some New Years sauerkraut dinner that evening and he took a shot of Tim's moonshine, and I think he said it tasted like an old newspaper to him. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty sure I heard him say that after he took a shot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea that stuff definitely tasted funny.I'll stick to my Kentuckeek 190,it's like putting fire in your mouth, but don't have that funny taste.Did you and ck ever eat that stuff? :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

My dad was a hillbilly and it was nothing for him to have moonshine when I was growing up. Always over in Kentucky getting it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Yea that stuff definitely tasted funny.I'll stick to my Kentuckeek 190,it's like putting fire in your mouth, but don't have that funny taste.Did you and ck ever eat that stuff? :lol:
CK ate all of hers, said it was pretty good. I ate a little bit to keep bad luck away. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, ole Tim has more work to do on that shine, for sure! I figure it will taste better the more he kicks it out and moves off the shelves in the future. This batch might have hurt him though. :lol: :lol: :shock:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

some of that stuff is like drinking fire

Return to “The Off season”