Post by Orange and Brown »

[youtube] https://youtu.be/AACz0Os36bs [/youtube]

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Weekend backpacking trip at Burr oak State Park

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hear any sasquatch sounds/activity at night while camping? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 pm Hear any sasquatch sounds/activity at night while camping? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Nope just Cyotes

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:19 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 pm Hear any sasquatch sounds/activity at night while camping? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Nope just Cyotes
They are Eerie sounding too. :shock: Enough to scare the poopy out of me, if I was ever in the woods at night. :lol: :lol: With the bad luck I have, a whole pack of them would come around the camp site. :lol: :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

another thing that is scary is a fox call looking for a mate. :o :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Any Eerie sound in the woods at night, I'd be exiting pretty quick. :lol: :lol: With my bad luck it wouldn't be good whatever the sound/activity came from. :lol: :lol: Any mushrooms (morels) found up around the Cleveland area thus far, inches? It's the season but I bet they are having a hard time coming up. Black ones taking a beating. 20'S again tonight/over night. Temps up and down too much. Have to wait on the Big White ones to come up in April/early May, inches. March was terrible for the Black and doggy pecks variety.

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 pm Any mushrooms (morels) found up around the Cleveland area thus far, inches
no to dag gum cold up here!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Sounds like a person in pain. :lol: Yep, that would bring the poopy pants on pretty quick. I'd be exiting the night forest quickly. With my luck, it would be the Burr Oak Blair Witch coming to the camp site. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:30 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 pm Any mushrooms (morels) found up around the Cleveland area thus far, inches
no to dag gum cold up here!
I forgot about that. You guys season is a little later than ours down here in SEO, but a pretty chilly March down here too, inches. One thing you got going is a killer football team year in and out in ole St Iggy up there. Always pretty consistent pigskin up in that neck of the tough and fierce woods.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Yea we love our football up here trench. When I transplanted from SEO years ago I could see the passion they have up here for football. They love it in SEO too but it's at a whole different level up here. We don't have to go recruiting them halls up here they come out in droves when the time comes. Our recruiting is done by the time they reach the high school level.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:40 am Yea we love our football up here trench. When I transplanted from SEO years ago I could see the passion they have up here for football. They love it in SEO too but it's at a whole different level up here. We don't have to go recruiting them halls up here they come out in droves when the time comes. Our recruiting is done by the time they reach the high school level.
They live and breathe football up in them parts. Can't mention names, but knew a guy that played for St Iggy back in the late 90's. He said Chuck Kyle's system is like no other. His parents moved to Ohio when he was a junior. He also played at Cathedral Prep in PA before they moved. Also went on to play at Penn State. Born with a football in his hands, inches. :)

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Chuck once told me he keeps tracks of all the scores down in this area every sat. morning when he opens his paper. He remembers a couple years when he thought his team might match up with logan in the playoffs and even had some scouts attend a couple of their games to get the low down.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Must have been the year the Conrads played. That team was loaded everywhere at any position. I think Logan was a small Div 1 then. Went Div 2 not long after that. Ole Chuck knows what to look for. Wouldn't surprise me if he had his eye on Logan that year. UA spoiled Logan's run though, and UA went on to win the State final. What does Chuck think of Logan now? :lol: Ask him when you get a chance and get back with me. Really interested in his opinion. :(

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I was thinking that too trench. It had to be the years the Conrad brothers played. Logan was Div.1 and I remember the year Pickerington beat them, they won the regional and played Iggy in the final four. Chuck and the boyz hammered them in that game 48-0 or something like that.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, I remember, Bolt. Conrad's were Sophomores or Juniors that year (not sure) when Picktown hosted and beat them. Logan later on returned the favor in a Gale town a year or two later when the Conrad team was a little more mature. Bet that was the year inches is talking about when Chuck Kyle had his eye on the Chiefs and thought they would meet up down the road.

Return to “The Off season”