ANOTHER Mass Shooting

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: ANOTHER Mass Shooting

Post by cbolt »

FBI said today they don't think ISIS or any terror group was involved, these people were just inspired by ISIS and had been radicalized for awhile before they met each other,lets hope there is not too many more of these copycat wannabees over here,but my guess is there is,too many people got in this country too easy over the years

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Inspired? sure is with a few twists....:lol: :lol: Might as well say it's the same thing. Who gets them motivated to do harm that inspires them. Copycats? No need to destroy cell phones and hard drives then, and lie on a fiancée visa if you are a wanna be copycat. FBI hasn't let the rabbit out of the hat yet Bolt. More to come. Won't here another peep out of me on this until they get to the true bottom of it. I think they no more but not letting it out yet. Fox or whoever can keep telling mostly hear say, and some people can keep on denying what is right in front of them all they want. There's lots more to it than they want us to know right now. Again, JMTC. :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep they were inspired to be copycats seeing the big boys overseas doing the same barbaric stuff.The FBI director doing the conference today said they were hindered by a lot of black encrypted messages they can't track.I don't know who he was referring to whether it was these guys or another homegrown copycat terrorist bunch from awhile back.Don't hold your breath about hearing much more linking these guys to the overseas big boys, but ya never know.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Homeland Security needs to step up and vigorously check any tourist from any country.... too many lives lost from these actions.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I have heard a lot of people say well why didn't the neighbors say something if they saw so much strange stuff going on,problem is you might be labeled a racist in today's society if you told the cops you see a bunch of middle eastern looking men doing stuff.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

cbolt wrote:I have heard a lot of people say well why didn't the neighbors say something if they saw so much strange stuff going on,problem is you might be labeled a racist in today's society if you told the cops you see a bunch of middle eastern looking men doing stuff.
Bingo! This is the year that EVERYONE gets offended at something :(

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:? :twisted:

Return to “The Off season”