ANOTHER Mass Shooting

General Chat
Runner
SEO

ANOTHER Mass Shooting

Post by Runner »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/02/as ... tcmp=hpbt1

One of my nieces was inside the building. She saw one of the shooters that was wearing a mask. She barricaded herself in a room with a few other people. She is now out of the building safely and is getting debriefed by law enforcement.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: ANOTHER Mass Shooting

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Getting out of hand with all of these.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

A suspect has been shot and killed in the street.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Looks like they got them. These guys seemed to be trained

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Crazy coward and evil . I'm glad to hear your niece is safe Runner. I'm watching it now. Guess the annual lighting of the Christmas tree in New York is now heavily secured. Crazy stuff.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Guess other places in the country they are worried about as well. FBI thinks it may be terrorism. Not ruled it out yet.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Glad your niece is alright

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Heard one the shooters was in the meeting and became angry in the conference room.He left came back with couple other people armed with long guns.Sounds like a planned domestic shooting.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

They was having a holiday party Bolt, I heard. Didn't hear about a meeting. What channel you on? They had AK-47'S one channel said I seen. Must have been one heck of a domestic problem then. :shock: Crazy evil if ya ask me.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Fox news just calling them long guns for now.All kinds of misinformation comes out when these things first happen trench,probably won't know the full truth until late tonight or tomorrow,still too early.Getting ready to do a news conference in a little bit might know more then.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The two guys the shot and killed had ak-47's on them that they was using, the third one is still being hunted. So they pretty much know they was ak's they was unloading on people when the came into the social service building. It's early but they know what type of guns the crazy A$$ES used from the two they dropped. The guns was there on them.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They said after it happened today there were a bunch of disabled people there

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

It's sad. What is this world coming to? They are now saying them guys was throwing pipe bombs out the window of that SUV when they was being chased. Crazy stuff. Not domestic IMO. Heavily armed with AK'S and explosives too, they even had body armor on. They are even thinking other attacks might follow. Why all the cautions are going out in the country in different places.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Thanks obama

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Now I heard they had AR-15's too. They had lots of heavy fire power. Surfing the channels, some has got more news on this than others. We will soon see at press time.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Man and a Woman they had assult rifles and handguns,the pipebomb wasn't a real bomb now they say,just said the main guy is a U.S. ciitzen,probably thousands more over here just like him.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Seen it. Wow, a women involved. But there are women in that terrorist crap too. Assult style ak-47's and ar-15's on two other channels I heard earlier. Someone was talking earlier telling what they had. Leaked some how. Still more info will come out later. Very sick individuals terrorism or whatever. Sad!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now they say they didn't have handguns :roll: They say there was a big old argument in there before it happened, but don't know if its related

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. I pray they are comforted during this time.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:They was having a holiday party Bolt, I heard. Didn't hear about a meeting. What channel you on? They had AK-47'S one channel said I seen. Must have been one heck of a domestic problem then. :shock: Crazy evil if ya ask me.
Just heard on the Kelly show he went right past the first floor party and straight up to the conference room during a county executive meeting and started shooting,very strange for a terrorist attack not to mow all them people down on the first floor first and get the heck out of there,they said they hung around for awhile, very strange.

Return to “The Off season”