Post by mattash »

Where is everyone going this Summer?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Vacation Spots

Post by noreply66 »

Will be heading down to see relations in Manchester, Ohio next weekend to check on the Bradford reunion coming up in September. Not a real vacation but it will be time away from home.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Got married back in May, went down to Tennessee for the honeymoon back in June. So I guess you could count that as my vacation. Was my first time in Tennessee, was nice. Piegeon Forge and Gatlinburg were both cool, a bit pricy though. Lol

Who Dey!
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I'm currently in Ireland, still won't be back for a couple of days, also visited Northern Ireland while here. Absolutely amazing country!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we went to cracker barrel in grove city. and have plans to go to the texas road house in Ashland ky, lol -------------- we're on the budget plan at the baitcave.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

On a budget here at the moment taking care of family member so not much money. But we do get out just no vacation

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

We usually alternate annually between Ocean City, Md. And Myrtle Beach, S.C. Spending a week on the beach with a high rise condo beachfront is the only way to go. Convienent, usually with a pool and short walk to beach, it offers a porch/patio overlooking the ocean to sit out on in the evening to listen to the breakers as they come in. And, all the great seafood restaurants to eat at. Always a relaxing and enjoyable time. Been doing it for over 40 years, first with the kids when little and now with the grandkids.

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:30 pm Will be heading down to see relations in Manchester, Ohio next weekend to check on the Bradford reunion coming up in September. Not a real vacation but it will be time away from home.
Went down here during the 2nd Saturday in September. About 50 showed up and I only knew 7 of them. A lot of grandkids and even great grand kids. Should make it again next year.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “The Off season”