Toilet paper or baby wipes

General Chat
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Toilet paper or baby wipes

Post by Tigercannon71 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:LMAO at the poster with 2,000 plus more post than I have.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'll take Kantucky back but Abuck comes, too. The Trojan man can stay banned.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

I'll take them all back. To me, the issue has always been about personal attacks on other board members. They are entitled to their own opinions. Personally attacking a politician, elitists etc...is fair game, unless they become board members. I think that's where some get confused.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I'll take them all back. To me, the issue has always been about personal attacks on other board members. They are entitled to their own opinions. Personally attacking a politician, elitists etc...is fair game, unless they become board members. I think that's where some get confused.
And with the personal attacks abuck made, he should remained banned. He was a main instigator in getting Kantucky all riled up.

Politicians are fair game. The dems on here made that clear when Bush was in office and cried about it Obama took over
Last edited by Runner on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Runner wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I'll take them all back. To me, the issue has always been about personal attacks on other board members. They are entitled to their own opinions. Personally attacking a politician, elitists etc...is fair game, unless they become board members. I think that's where some get confused.
And with the personal attacks abuck made, he should remained banned. He was a main instigator in getting Kantucky all riled up.

Exactly, he made more personal attacks on more posters than anyone on this board combined. He should have been banned a year ago.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

I can't argue that point at all...However, I've had several conversations with Kantucky and I find it difficult to believe anyone on this site got him riled up, especially the aforementioned. I believe every thing he did/said was calculated. Unlike myself, he doesn't act/speak/write out of emotion. I could be wrong.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

you guys are ruining this perfectly good thread, TP or baby wipes? come on, if we do the research ourselves it will save the gov millions on researching it on their own...crap, gotta clean my keyboard. i try to wait till right before bed to go #2 so i dont get poo on everything but today i just couldent hold it

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I can't argue that point at all...However, I've had several conversations with Kantucky and I find it difficult to believe anyone on this site got him riled up, especially the aforementioned. I believe every thing he did/said was calculated. Unlike myself, he doesn't act/speak/write out of emotion. I could be wrong.
Don't know which one you are talking about but Kentucky Trojan lost it big time on another site. Someone that is suppose to be as religious has him.......would not do what he did.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

mustang, i cant tell from your last reply...but should we put you down for TP or baby wipes? your answer will directly effect your christmas gift from seops this year.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:-D :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Baby wipes for me, much smoother on the cheeks plus you can get up in there deep

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa24

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

C-Bolt wrote:Baby wipes for me, much smoother on the cheeks plus you can get up in there deep
i gotta agree, baby wipes are a lot stronger and it is a lot harder to bust a finger through and poke your brown eye bare fisted. and if you do, and get a little on you, the baby wipes are often scented so you can barely notice the smell at the dinner table while eating finger foods. thats not gravy baby

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

Here, here. I second this.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

SWbaseballFan wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:Baby wipes for me, much smoother on the cheeks plus you can get up in there deep
i gotta agree, baby wipes are a lot stronger and it is a lot harder to bust a finger through and poke your brown eye bare fisted. and if you do, and get a little on you, the baby wipes are often scented so you can barely notice the smell at the dinner table while eating finger foods. thats not gravy baby
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I use bunnies. Sost fluffy bunnies.....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

make sure you get the hare all pulled off

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

Trenchfoot wrote:
SWbaseballFan wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're killin me guy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Orange and Brown wrote:I use bunnies. Sost fluffy bunnies.....
:aaaaa114 :aaaaa114

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

caught me a rabbit today, i'm gonna give it a try, might cook it afterwards, maybe it wont be so gamey. a good marinade never hurt a thing

Return to “The Off season”