High School Athlete Drug Testing

General Chat
Flock_92
Freshman Team

High School Athlete Drug Testing

Post by Flock_92 »

I would like to challenge all area high school administrations to enforce a very strict drug policy and follow through with your established consequences. I think it is shameful that there are so many athletes that are known to be using/abusing drugs and the coaches/schools are turning a blind eye. I am sure someone reading this is going to mention that schools don't have the money to test their athletes and so it is best to play stupid on the subject. I say that is all a bunch of bull, they have money for everything else so pony up the money to test your student athletes. It is sad that adults in charge of these kids are more interested with putting a "W" on their record than potentially benching their starting players because he is juicing (steroids), smoking weed, taking pills, using heroin, etc. Drugs are everywhere and it is time that someone tries to get it out of our schools and give our kids a chance in life.

baseball16
All Conference

Re: High School Athlete Drug Testing

Post by baseball16 »

Flock_92 wrote:I would like to challenge all area high school administrations to enforce a very strict drug policy and follow through with your established consequences. I think it is shameful that there are so many athletes that are known to be using/abusing drugs and the coaches/schools are turning a blind eye. I am sure someone reading this is going to mention that schools don't have the money to test their athletes and so it is best to play stupid on the subject. I say that is all a bunch of bull, they have money for everything else so pony up the money to test your student athletes. It is sad that adults in charge of these kids are more interested with putting a "W" on their record than potentially benching their starting players because he is juicing (steroids), smoking weed, taking pills, using heroin, etc. Drugs are everywhere and it is time that someone tries to get it out of our schools and give our kids a chance in life.
Adults in Charge of these kids!!! Last I heard, Parents were the one that was in charge of these kids. That is where the Ball is being dropped!!

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

True, the parents are responsible for their kids. But the school has a policy in place that is as worthless as the toilet paper in the restroom. Without both parties being proactive in developing these kids the ball will always be dropped.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Let's just have this topic in one forum.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “The Off season”