Famous Nelsonville Business Closing?

General Chat
Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Famous Nelsonville Business Closing?

Post by Pitstop Billy »

It was a sad day on Feb 28th, 2017. I'm just now able to talk about it. On that day after 28 years the Pit Stop closed it's doors for what some say is forever. Obviously this place is near and dear to my heart so I'm going to be like Paladin and Noreply are with the SEOAL and never give up on it. I think if we contact Gary and tell him we can raise the money for repairs he will reconsider. This is such an important iconic establishment to the Nelsonville-York athletic programs that it has to live on. So stave off brother Jim's plans for a while and let's see if we can get this done. The athletes of NY need the support this business provids. We can't let it move to Athens.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Famous Nelsonville Business Closing?

Post by Ground Buck »

Pitstop Billy wrote:It was a sad day on Feb 28th, 2017. I'm just now able to talk about it. On that day after 28 years the Pit Stop closed it's doors for what some say is forever. Obviously this place is near and dear to my heart so I'm going to be like Paladin and Noreply are with the SEOAL and never give up on it. I think if we contact Gary and tell him we can raise the money for repairs he will reconsider. This is such an important iconic establishment to the Nelsonville-York athletic programs that it has to live on. So stave off brother Jim's plans for a while and let's see if we can get this done. The athletes of NY need the support this business provids. We can't let it move to Athens.
All joking aside Billy we know you just want to keep your job. LOL Seriously though, without the Edwards family NY would not have the football facility they now enjoy. And they've pumped athletes through the system that have always been some of the best. So I'll join in with all I can to help keep it going. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I've heard Hocking College is close to closing. If that happens. NY will have to consolidate. It's not if, it's when

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Where did you hear Hocking College was closing?

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

I heard the Russians are buying Hocking!!!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Some said they heard them on the phone

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “The Off season”