MY THOUGHT'S ON ESPN'S STEVEN A SMITH.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MY THOUGHT'S ON ESPN'S STEVEN A SMITH.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

monday mornin, kinda slow.--- so i turn on espn and crank up the big screen. start to do the dishes and feed my hound dog. and i think i have discovered a new way for the cia to interrogate suspects. here's how you do it. and for good measure i'll mention numerous american products. so i crank the ole lg big screen up to 85, and i'm listening to superbowl analylsis by steven a smith. i think we should by the best headset we can get, likely bose. and put them on a suspect and take surround sound and crank up espn and steven a smith. let him interupt and argue non stop for countless hours with other commentators that can't speak. this procedure would produce in panama, dubai, kabal afghanistan, anywhere. there is nothing this guy is not an expert on ping pong tournies, nerf basketball games, nfl , college, nba, xfl, mlb, madden tournament commentary, church softball announcing, fishing shows, golf tournaments, apple pie baking contests, longest drive tournaments, russian chess matches. ----- i'd be screaming like tighten my cuffs, eat my bloney sammich i ate six days ago. change it to the home shopping network, the view, a album of the chipmunks singing willie nelson's greatest hits.a compilation of jerry springer's final thoughts, followed by a continuous loop of jg wentworth, mattress warehouse and goldy auto commercials. my 200 pound english mastiff crawled under the couch and is in the fetal position howling and snubbing. my microwave is running down the hall. dare me to take out the trash where a watermelon has been peeled and you're down to your dollar trash bags till payday. fix my cavities with my porter cable hammer drill, an equate, baby aspirin, and a good sharp dewalt bit. make me clean a litterbox, anything, i'll tell you anything you want to know just turn off steven a smith and espn. i used to love that show. please just change the channel mister.i'll wear a prom dress on the maury show. anything just turn it offffffffffffff.------------------------------------ well i hope that's the coolest thing you read today. feel free to share , have a blessed week. tom ''ozzie'' osborne.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ManitouDan2
SE

Re: MY THOUGHT'S ON ESPN'S STEVEN A SMITH.

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Like ^^^^

BigCat69
Waterboy

Post by BigCat69 »

Retweet

BigCat69
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Yea, I can't listen to him..

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

He's just too much.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

He seems angry and seems to have race issues.

Turn the station when he is on.

Only watch ESPN for games.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

lcf, I don't even watch espn anymore. unless like you said I'm watching a game. and yes he is angry, rude, and race baiting. and the more he talks the louder n ruder he gets.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Agree with ya both. I bet he's arrogant off camera as well imo.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

He's racist if ya ask me. But im not him and maybe he just has troubles

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

He's not bad. He knows how to get everyone going.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “The Off season”