Where were you born and now live?

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Where were you born and now live?

Post by noreply66 »

How did you get to the place you live now if it wasn't the place you were born?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Where were you born and now live?

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

born in ironton, ohio in 1960 at the ole ironton general hospital.i moved to kitts hill,ohio after high school. I lived out 141=== 8 miles out at kitts hill, ohio for 32 years. moved to lake white in waverly, ohio in 2010. we bought a house on the lake here. next move fer ole bait is woodland cemetery in ironton, ohio.next stop heaven. I've moved twice in my life.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Chillicothe then. Chillicothe now.

But, moved to Dayton for 2 years after HS. Back home to take care of my grandmother. Then, moved to Hilliard, then Columbus, then Murfreesboro, TN, and then back home again. Staying here through graduation and then hopefully finding a long term job. Either in the Dayton area or around Chattanooga.

Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

I was born and raised I Kenova ,Wv home of the Mighty and I mean Mighty C-K Wonders where football was king and so was the Wonders for many years where coach Carl Ward and coach Craycraft piloted the Wonders to I believe 11 state AA championship's in the 22 years that he was there.Way back in the day they only took #1 and #2 for the playoffs.Two of the years we didn't make the playoffs with an 10-0 record.One year at 9-1. Could you imagine not making the playoffs with an undefeated season.WOW . I reside in Jackson now where the Ironmen are building a program along with a few other teams in SEO that WILL get the respect that we will earn.I'm a firm believer in respect but it has to be deserved,not giving.To get that respect you must have a dog in the fight year after year!!!

Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Any of you old timers like me remember the C-K Wonders!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Born in Hemlock out on Indian Run during the Blizzard of 78. Moved to Athens county when I was 5,then I moved in with my dad's when I was a freshman. Spent 3 and a half years on the hilltop. Joined the military been all over, came home settled down married a Buckeye, went to war, came back home. I lived in Richmond KY for a couple years after my divorce but I came back home to Athens county.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Born in athens live in wellston except a small stint in lewis county kentucky

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Roadhog wrote:Any of you old timers like me remember the C-K Wonders!!!
This 'OL"Buckeye remembers the Wonders very well, went across the river many times to watch them play.....

on topic...... born in Lawrence County and live in Lawrence County............

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Logan/Reynoldsburg/Logan

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Roadhog wrote:I was born and raised I Kenova ,Wv home of the Mighty and I mean Mighty C-K Wonders where football was king and so was the Wonders for many years where coach Carl Ward and coach Craycraft piloted the Wonders to I believe 11 state AA championship's in the 22 years that he was there.Way back in the day they only took #1 and #2 for the playoffs.Two of the years we didn't make the playoffs with an 10-0 record.One year at 9-1. Could you imagine not making the playoffs with an undefeated season.WOW . I reside in Jackson now where the Ironmen are building a program along with a few other teams in SEO that WILL get the respect that we will earn.I'm a firm believer in respect but it has to be deserved,not giving.To get that respect you must have a dog in the fight year after year!!!

I sure remember them days hog. they were flippin awesome.i went to a few of them back in the day.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Orange and Brown wrote:Born in Hemlock out on Indian Run during the Blizzard of 78. Moved to Athens county when I was 5,then I moved in with my dad's when I was a freshman. Spent 3 and a half years on the hilltop. Joined the military been all over, came home settled down married a Buckeye, went to war, came back home. I lived in Richmond KY for a couple years after my divorce but I came back home to Athens county.

I got throwed in jail one time in Richmond, ky orange.like 35 years ago me n 2 buddies went to eku we was going to take in a colonels game/stay overnight to visit a gal and 2 of her friends I was dating one of them at the time.stay the night in Richmond then head back to ironton. so we go to Richmond, we're in a bar called the salty dog, family dog, something like that. we were playing pool I had a couple drinks. the pool table was too crowded. and I look around and one of my buddies is missing. we weren't driving. just chillin, we ain't been there 20 minutes er so.i check the restroom no where. I ask a guy and he says oh he walked next door to the bar there to see how crowded it was. so here we are in Richmond ky. I had on an ohio state jersey, a cowboy hat and snakeskin cowboy boots. I walk out the door and get like 6 steps, and this cop approaches me, asks what I'm doing there. and seconds later. I was in jail for drunk and disorderly. the only thing I said to the cop was I'm just looking to see if my buddy walked in here. so they take me into the jail, and I'm standing there cuffed from behind. and this big ole guy comes up and asks me where I'm from. I answer ironton, ohio. he shoves me backwards like Orlando pace just hit me, I go reeling backwards, land in an office chair with wheels on it. I am still going backwards, and into a file cabinet I go. my 300.00 beaver fur Charlie 1 horse hat goes flying. and that did it. I called him everything but a milk cow. so they walk me back into the jail. and I pass my buddy I was looking for. and they take me straight to the drunk tank. there is a toilet in the middle of the cage plumb full of poop. and he sticks me in there with 2 bikers. and I have a cowboy hat on, cowboy boots, and an ohio state jersey. so I walk to the corner, and just think man , what just happened. we just got here. to say a rasslin match went on between me and the 2 bikers would be an understatement. and one of them ended up in the toilet full of poop. it was pandaleeria. we're the only 4 people in the jail at the time. my buddy and us 3 in the drunk tank. my midnight I bet there was 55 people in there. I spent 2 days in there with my buddy. eatin bloney sammiches and water. and I'm wonderin where my 3rd buddy was. back there all alone. with the 3 gals we come to see. they let us out sunday. and we walk out looking for our 3rd buddy. we walk around and find him sleeping in his car. we left Richmond ky. about 25 miles an hour for like 5 miles. then put the hammer down and headed north. I never went back there ever again. --------------------and also mrs. bait was an EKU student in nursing school there at eastern. ky.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you cain't make this stuff up.

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

I take my son to an "Old Timer" from C-K for Basketball shooting lessons....Jody Burgess. He has done wonders improving my son's jump shot and offensive skills!!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Born and raised in Logan. Had a job transfer to the Mahoning Valley and have built two homes up here and moved twice. The Warren-Youngstown metro area has been home for 40 years.

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I was born in Maysville, Kentucky......lived in Manchester, Ohio......don't now the age but moved to Cadiz, Ohio and at four moved here in Logan. Growing up I lived on West Hunter moved to Orchard and then to East Street.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

Born in Ironton @ the Lawrence County General; grew up in Pedro...Now reside in the south side of Hecla...LOL....This makes me Buckeye Born, Cause I was Buckeye Bred, and When I die...I'll be Buckeye Dead!!! BTW I worked at the Lawrence General (aka River Valley) for 4 years until the actual day it closed....That is still the best place I have ever worked.
Last edited by PopeSnoopDogThe1st on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Born in the old Lancaster hospital(Parents lived in Buckeye Lake)and I have been in Buckeye Lake most of my life.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Yeah, I went to Vinson(Class of '66) and C-K beat us every year after 1960 until well after I was gone. However, we got'em back in basketball & baseball.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Born in Portsmouth, have never left lol

Who Dey!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:I was born in Maysville, Kentucky......lived in Manchester, Ohio......don't now the age but moved to Cadiz, Ohio and at four moved here in Logan. Growing up I lived on West Hunter moved to Orchard and then to East Street.
My uncle use to live on East St. He liked it in that area. Use to have a buddy that lived on the corner there of East and Hunter in that big white house, I think it has black or green shutters now. Use to be some good slay riding coming down East street off of Vine. Big ole hill. :shock:

Return to “The Off season”