Whatever happened to your first love?

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Whatever happened to your first love?

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Looking awful skinny and stressed out these days :lol:
Forgot to tell ya Bolt, I seen your first love the other day again that stressed you all out years ago. :lol: :lol: She was coming out of tractor supply and she had that mean look on her face she always had. I'm glad she didn't see me. :lol: :lol: Bet she only weighs 80 pounds now. She needs to eat something, one good wind and she will blow away. :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Me and KM were out and about yesterday we almost got caught right up on her.We were coming out a side street onto Hunter and she was walking with her dog right towards us on the sidewalk.I couldn't get out quick enough the traffic just kept coming and coming and she getting closer and closer,so I basically had to pull right out in front of someone so she wouldn't be looking right in our window lol.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

Air leak :(

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Me and KM were out and about yesterday we almost got caught right up on her.We were coming out a side street onto Hunter and she was walking with her dog right towards us on the sidewalk.I couldn't get out quick enough the traffic just kept coming and coming and she getting closer and closer,so I basically had to pull right out in front of someone so she wouldn't be looking right in our window lol.
Bet you was ready to have a heart attack and a nervous wreck till you got out of there. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wheewww! Close call it sounded like. :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote:Me and KM were out and about yesterday we almost got caught right up on her.We were coming out a side street onto Hunter and she was walking with her dog right towards us on the sidewalk.I couldn't get out quick enough the traffic just kept coming and coming and she getting closer and closer,so I basically had to pull right out in front of someone so she wouldn't be looking right in our window lol.
had a couple of moments like that with the X but it was always out in the woods camping and her over in the darkness with those red eyes glaring.

Met her one night out in the woods when a few of us boys where camping and had one too many beers. Could have sworn we were in the bar and I took her to my truck. The truck thing was real but the bar wasn't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kept saying to myself...." this girls needs to shave her legs" but with not enough blood in me to operate two heads i remember saying...OH what the heck :oops: :oops: :oops:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

moose wrote:Air leak :(
DAGNABBIT IT SURE IS NICE TO SEE YOU BACK MOOSE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WOULD THIS BE THE ORIGINAL MOOSE, SEND ME A PM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote:
had a couple of moments like that with the X but it was always out in the woods camping and her over in the darkness with those red eyes glaring.

Met her one night out in the woods when a few of us boys where camping and had one too many beers. Could have sworn we were in the bar and I took her to my truck. The truck thing was real but the bar wasn't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kept saying to myself...." this girls needs to shave her legs" but with not enough blood in me to operate two heads i remember saying...OH what the heck :oops: :oops: :oops:
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT EITHER REPLY

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I have used the word love more than once in my life, but have truly felt it only once. I feel this way because I only think of one from my past and that relationship was 25 years ago. I have never felt for another the way I felt for her. Long story short. She lied, I broke up and my life turned into hat it is today.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Bet you was ready to have a heart attack and a nervous wreck till you got out of there. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wheewww! Close call it sounded like. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And she is a fast walker too! Wouldn't be surprised she knew it was me :oops:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
And she is a fast walker too! Wouldn't be surprised she knew it was me :oops:
If she knew it was you, I would have loved to have known her mean and hateful thoughts as she was walking towards your car. :lol: :lol: She probably hasn't changed a bit doing that. She was one hateful person back when you was dating her. :lol: :lol: :lol: She even looks meaner now. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole JW Jr calls her the crazy women every time he see's her walking. :lol: :lol: He knows who she is some how. I think his wife knows her. :?

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

My first love was when I was 17... She moved to Georgia...

Return to “The Off season”