Hocking Hills

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Hocking Hills

Post by cbolt »

I looked it up paldi, he had a voice on there called "billy ray vulgar" :lol: :shock:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Forget what year it was but it was football Friday and we were playing Gallipolis that night and everyone was suppose to make a sign and wear it while in school. Chris made a big sign and put it on a stick .....the sign read EAT AT JOE'S. When he came down the hall that morning it was a real knee beater. When the East End boys get to gather it is always brought up.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Another story on Chris. Him and a few other guys I ran with skipped school during their Jr year and decided to go to the caves. They stopped at that small store before you get there and went in and Chris' dad was in there eating lunch. Lol

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am That guy is probably not the one you are talking about,but didn't Joel Gabriel used to be on the 610 radio talk show out of Columbus? Could have sworn I remember hearing that name on there a lot.
Nope, that's not him on JC. Yep, 610, he had a good talented radio voice as well.

Return to “The Off season”