Post by gametime »

Someone to pay my house off, or is that to much to ask for , lol

You can't handle the truth
Runner
SEO

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

Post by Runner »

noreply66 wrote::?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
If you are offering, I am sure I can come up with list for you to fulfill for me :lol:
Last edited by Runner on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

A bunch of 5.56 ammo :lol:

I actually need a new self propelled lawn mower. My john deere is smoking bad

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

gametime wrote:Someone to pay my house off, or is that to much to ask for , lol
hey I like how gametime thinks.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a snow plow for my john deere gator.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and new tires for it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Some good luck

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I heard that trench. you look up murphy's law in the dictionary or online and my picture comes up.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I heard that trench. you look up murphy's law in the dictionary or online and my picture comes up.
Same here Bait. I got a bad luck cloud over my head that follows me around just about everywhere. Hoping the sunshine will peak through the cloud one of these days, even if it's just for a little bit. When it rains, it pours on me ole buddy. My luck is horrible. :( :( :( :?

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

New pair of converse, clothes and girlfriend

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

some curve cologne. I done run out. and I'm back to my trusty ole brut, lol

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

Here is what Steve Martin wants:

Steve Martin: If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

Return to “The Off season”