Car Recycling.

General Chat
tk421
Varsity

Car Recycling.

Post by tk421 »

Anyone know where I can take a junk car to get rid of it and maybe get some cash back? Thanks.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Car Recycling.

Post by biggdowgg »

what area are you in?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

I'm in Ironton. Will they come pick the car up? It won't drive and I'm not fixing it.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I doubt if Mansbach would come get it,,,,call the local junk yards , some of them will pay cash and pick it up.....not sure if you have any in Ironton but Im sure there are some in tyhe surrounding areas

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

If you know someone that has a car trailer, you will get more out of it if you take it to a scrapyard since they pay buy weight. Give them a little money for gas. Prices are normally $275 to $350 depending on how heavy it is. Also if you have some scrap metal lying around that needs cleaned up, this would be a good time to toss it in to add to the weight. They will not mind.

Junkyards "may" give about half as much (if that) than what a scrapyard will. And even less if they have to haul it.

Shergill
Waterboy

Post by Shergill »

Looking for a junk car yard for some extra cash, get cash for your junk car removal. at Cash For Junk Cars.

Shergill
Waterboy

Re: Car Recycling: Junk Car Removal for Cash

Post by Shergill »

In many cases, the old car parts can be re-utilized over and again and thereby determining is good price is necessary. There are promiscuous online forums through which true value of the old car can be simple and easily determined. Moreover, the junk car removal companies will be helpful you with the same. There are innumerable junk car removal companies that are doing the advertisement of sell you junk car for getting top cash, Patrons require to find about the best services that are offered through them. Few junk car removal companies will be accepting your unwanted car after checking the model number and its value, manufacturing date and the time frame. This is one of the most necessary aspects and time frame helps in understanding that whether the old car will run in coming years or not? It is a best idea to contact with the local scrap car yards and they can provide you with the good quotes.

scrapmycar
Waterboy

Re:Ranked1worldwild.

Post by scrapmycar »

providing car owners with a fast, efficient way to sell used cars, To start with, any business handling scrap cars should have an Authorised Treatment Facility permit. All CarTakeBack recycling centres hold one of these Government licenses.
Every scrap car must undergo a depollution process to remove all of the toxic materials.
Then, as much of the car as possible needs to be recycled in order to hit the scrap car recycling target.
we are in singapore.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

If you can tow it, Taylor Scrap yard in Hgtn. will give you decent $$ for it. You must remove the wheels & keep them. And, you may load the car with other scrap metal, as they will weigh it in. (I used to take cars on a flatbed trailer; they weigh you in & out, with the car's wheels to remain on the trailer for weigh-out, If applicable.) I don't know if Mannsbach is still taking cars since Armco closed. Livingston's in Portsmouth may take it.

DavidWilson
Waterboy

Post by DavidWilson »

If you are looking in NY, USA then junk cars cash is the best it would provide Scrap Cars For Cash.

Return to “The Off season”