Thought for Today

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Thought for Today

Post by cbolt »

Not anymore since I got my two car garage ;)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I was thinking that too, he((, just shut that garage door down. Don't know why you keep it up anyways. Every time I've seen it, it's up. I would never have it up unless I was pulling in it or backing out of it. That's what I do with my garage all the time, but I pretty much have to around this neighborhood. Does you side door on it have a window? If it does hang a curtain on it or DM will peek in there to see if the cars are in there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The life of hiding, aint it a bit(h Bolt!! :? :roll: You the King of hiding Bolt, I gotta give ya that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You've been doing as long as I can remember, even when I would come up back in the day right after high school in the black GP early 80's. Ole JM pulled up behint me one day back in them good ole 80's, and yelled he won't answer his door, you might as well forget it. He's in there though he said, he does it all the time he said in that real deep voice. Ole JM :lol: :lol: :lol: Your a hard man to get a hold of most of the time still today. :D You the King of avoidment Bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Not anymore since I got my two car garage ;)
You know what I mean, I know ya got that garage. Better keep them doors shut more to stay more invisible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I see where Russia tested us a bit today flying two of their fighter/bombers planes along the Alaskan coast. Ole Putin giving us a check, but the jokes on him because our fighters were there in seconds and ran (intercepted) them off. Ole Putin was just seeing if we was sleeping and how long it took us to get there imo. Did he ever get a surprise, the hornet's nest was ready/protected and alert what was in our air space. Idiot commies.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TOTD. If your grass is real high, set you mower (deck) cutting height all the way up. :D :) :) :lol:

Return to “The Off season”