Re: What's for Supper?

Post by LHS 72 »

Crawfish

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

LHS 72 wrote:Crawfish
Never had them before. Heard some people love-um. How are they LHS72?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes and sausage gravy and a salad

Have gun, will travel
gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Grilled chicken, boiled potatoes, green beans, corn

You can't handle the truth
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Both sound good, Paladin & gametime.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Grilled chicken sandwich/w swiss,tomato.lettce and fried mushrooms dipped in mustard from Carpenters Mini Mart

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Them shrooms sound good Bolt. Ole Angus has me burnt out on the chicken lately. :lol: :lol: Had chicken in salads, had two of those bacon cheddar tender grills from BK Sat night. Had chicken calzones Sunday. Had enough chicken for a few people the last 5 days. I'm ready for some fried taters and sausage and some greens of some sort. :D Like to have a blooming onion and a couple pitchers of beer right now to tell ya the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now them go good together. :D :D :D 8-) 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Didn't think you like to drink and eat at the same time,whenever I see you it's all beer lol.Them fried shroom's from Carpenters are the best I have had besides Logan's Roadhouse.They might be even better then the old Shake Shoppe had.Need to have Angus make a trip out 93 and get you some along with one of them cheeseburgers with steak trimmings BS talks about.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I don't, not a full meal. But nibbling on something like a blooming onion (appetizers) etc, goes good with a few beers and watching a ball game. Nothing gut filling while drinking is good for me, I won't set down and eat a full dinner, if I did I would want to lay down somewhere after. :lol: :lol: Just snacking type food with beer I'll have a few nibbles. That's why SC just wants a bite of other peoples stuff :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: It won't mess up his heavy drinking. That's why he likes salty chips and one can of tomato soup, no bloating while he hammers away at his booze. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carpenters: Yeah, ole BS brags that place up all the time. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll give it a try sometime. Ole AA and LA stop and get sammies and meat all the time for years there, so it must be a hot spot, KW has as well. Do they still deliver meat to other business's around town, Bolt? Might have some delivered to the shop sometime if they do. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fill my shop freezer up with some steak clippings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
LHS 72 wrote:Crawfish
Never had them before. Heard some people love-um. How are they LHS72?
Like little Lobsters!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Do they still deliver meat to other business's around town, Bolt? Might have some delivered to the shop sometime if they do. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fill my shop freezer up with some steak clippings. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't know if they deliver.Never see any company trucks sitting around there.Your probably thinking of that place that used to be across the street from them Logan Meat Suppliers,they used to deliver meat all over the place.RK2 drove for them quite a few years in that little Toyota truck,he say they just kept adding oil to it but never changed it :lol: :o .That place is called Glacier Mountain now.Carpenter's is just a convenience store gas station with a full meat section and a few foodstuffs and deli with sandwiches ect.They just like a speedway except they got more meats and sandwiches to chose from.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Do they still deliver meat to other business's around town, Bolt? Might have some delivered to the shop sometime if they do. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fill my shop freezer up with some steak clippings. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't know if they deliver.Never see any company trucks sitting around there.Your probably thinking of that place that used to be across the street from them Logan Meat Suppliers,they used to deliver meat all over the place.RK2 drove for them quite a few years in that little Toyota truck,he say they just kept adding oil to it but never changed it :lol: :o .That place is called Glacier Mountain now.Carpenter's is just a convenience store gas station with a full meat section and a few foodstuffs and deli with sandwiches ect.They just like a speedway except they got more meats and sandwiches to chose from.
I know Hocking Hills Diner gets some of there meats from Carpenters! But nothing is better than Farm Raised beef which has been confined for 6-12 weeks and fed corn and alfalfa hay! That is how I used to raise my Red Angus 1 1/2 year old steers. Now I get the same from a buddy of mine!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Where is Carpenter's ?

One of my brother's in law owns the Hocking Hills Diner. I want to be sure its still safe to eat there. :lol:

Have gun, will travel
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Paladin wrote:Where is Carpenter's ?

One of my brother's in law owns the Hocking Hills Diner. I want to be sure its still safe to eat there. :lol:
You are thinking of the wrong place.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Corned Beef and cabbage also boiled potato's!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I'll be out tonite eating corned beef and cabbage with boiled potato and wearing my green shirt

Have gun, will travel
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Drink some green beer with it Paldi lol,BTW Carpenters is on 93 N across from where the old Little Lazurus use to be

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Tacos.......

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nothing

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio