PLEASE PRAY FOR AARON CHRISTIAN

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PLEASE PRAY FOR AARON CHRISTIAN

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CHESAPEAKE POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED IN A FIERY CRASH.---------------AARON CHRISTIAN- HE'S MY COUSIN. HE IS LEAH RAE OSBORNE'S AND JACK CHRISTIAN'S,L.R.O. IS MY MY 1ST COUSIN.
FROM WHAT I SAW ON FACEBOOK, AND DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE DETAILS.
BUT IT SAID HE SIDESWIPED A TREE, ROLLED AND WAS EJECTED THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD.
AND WAS FOUND FACE DOWN IN A CREEK. THE CAR WAS ABLAZE AND HE IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION.
PLEASE ASK ALL YOUR PRAYER WARRIOR FRIENDS TO PRAY FOR AARON AND THE CHESAPEAKE COMMUNITY, AND THE OSBORNE FAMILY. GOD BLESS YOU------------ AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.-- TOM OSBORNE.

LORD WE PRAY YOU WILL TOUCH THIS YOUNG POLICE OFFICER, AND LAY YOUR HEALING HANDS ON HIM AND HEAL HIM.WE ASK THESE THINGS IN JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY NAME AND FOR HIS SAKE, AMEN.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR AARON CHRISTIAN

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Prayers from Logan

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you trench. god bless you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hate to hear that bait! Was he on duty when this happened? I always hate to hear when a cop is hurt just trying to do their job,anyway I hope he makes a full recovery.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hard to believe 24 people can read this and not pray for him, and the 2 that did are from logan.i'm not saying you won't pray but it would be nice if family could know you were there to count on.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

How is he doing Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wiggled some toes the other day bolt. that was the latest I have heard. thanks for asking.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HAVE SOME UPDATED INFORMATION ON AARON.========= THE INJURY REPORT I INITIALLY WAS TOLD WAS INACCURATE.
PRAISE GOD FOR THAT----------- HE DOES NOT IN FACT HAVE ANY BROKEN RIBS, HE DOES HAVE A BROKEN RIGHT FEMUR, AND DID NOT LOSE PART OF HIS TONGUE. HE HAS A BRUISED HEART ON THE RIGHT SIDE. AND DID DROWN, BUT WAS REVIVED. AND A FAMILY MEMBER TOLD ME HE WAS SOME BETTER YESTERDAY.SO KEEP PRAYING.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I almost drowned when I was a youngin,if I wasn't wearing a big white hat that day I wouldn't be here typing this.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hoping for more good news

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:I almost drowned when I was a youngin,if I wasn't wearing a big white hat that day I wouldn't be here typing this.

that baby bonnet saved you then eh, bolt. glad you are still around to chat with. you'll have to tell ole bait about that sometime around a campfire.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GANG --------- MY COUSIN AARON CHRISTIAN NEEDS MORE URGENT AND IMMEDIATE PRAYERS RIGHT NOW.HE IS THE CHESAPEAKE POLICE OFFICER IN A COMA FROM A WRECK IN HIS CRUISER. PLEASE STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW AND PRAY AND LIFT HIS NAME TO JESUS FOR THIS OFFICER/FRIEND. GOD BLESS YOU N THANKS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you everybody. 2 nights ago they about lost him, the life support failed and they had to bag him all night. he has bacteria in his lungs from where he drowned in the unsanitary water. he was revived. he is alive, but he continues to fight. and they have him on a different machine. and as of yesterday, things were continuing to look better. i'll let you know more as I continue to find out. praise god for the continued prayers and thank all of you responding as well as those who haven't but lifted his name in prayer. they all count.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have something to tell you all, as this was told to my dad. I think an angel came to Aaron's room a couple of days ago. here's what dad told me that was told to him by a family member. the said a man came rushing in Aaron's room and aaron was in a flip bed. saying there was something he had to try. and he reversed the bed where aaron was upside down facing the floor. and Aaron's lungs started emptying of the infectious stuff and his oxygen shot up from like 69% to way higher up. the family turned around to address the plain clothed man who had come rushing in the room, and he was gone. now I ain't the smartest feller in the class, but he sounds like an angel sent straight from god to me. so praise god, he's doing considerably better now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

User avatarYOU'RE TIGER BAIT Posts: 3014Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 amLocation: WAVERLY, OHIOContact:
Contact YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY COUSIN AARON CHRISTIAN

Edit

Delete post

Report this post

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:00 am

GREAT NEWS YA'LL. YESTERDAY OCT. 3RD, I'M HEARING AARON OPENED HIS EYES AND RESPONDED TO QUESTIONS BY BLINKING, PRAISE GOD. AND KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING PLEASE. GOD BLESS YOU, AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, OZZIE.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Very good news Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

for anyone of you who are friends of mine. Tom Osborne 55, Waverly. please check my facebook page for the amazing update on Aaron Christian as covered by a radio station that provides the update. if you wanna be friends there tell me in a pm who you are here. and i'll accept it. (NO EXCEPTIONS). and if you wish not to be friends. all my stuff can be viewed by the public anyway. god bless you and thank you for the prayers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SOMEONE OF THE MODERATORS CAN DELETE THIS POST NOW. THE FUNERAL WAS THIS PAST WEEKEND.

Return to “The Off season”