General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

COOL JOKE

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tom Osborne

23 mins · Waverly, OH · Edited ·

3 LOCAL GUYS GET CUT BY THEIR NFL FOOTBALL TEAMS:
One was a Bengal who was from Columbus,OH. One was a Steeler he was the from Cincinnati area. And the 3rd was from Harlan County, Ky. He had got cut by the Browns.They decide to stop at a watering hole in Ironton,Ohio before they all split and go their seperate ways. The one from The Bengals walks up to the bar and tells the bartender. Give me a JD n water. The barkeep looks at him and says i'm new here what's a JD n water. The ex Bengal says you know Jack Daniels n water. Hearing this the Steeler says give me a JB n c. The bartender says what's a JB n c. He says you know a Jim Bean n coke. The place kicker from Harlan, ky. Who just got cut by the Browns comes trotting up. He says hey barkeep give me a 15, The bartender says what in the sam hill is a 15---The Brown says you know a 7 n 7. Go Bengals Who-Dey.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: COOL JOKE

Post by Chieftain2009 »

That's a good one Bait!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks man.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, good one Bait.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The rain was pouring and there was a big puddle in front of the
pub just outside the Naval Air Station. A ragged old Marine pilot was
standing near the edge with a fishing rod, his line in the puddle. A
curious young Navy fighter pilot came by and asked what he was doing.
'Fishing,' the old guy simply said. 'Poor old fool,' the Navy fighter
jock thought, so he invited the ragged old pilot into the pub and
bought him a drink. As he felt he should start some conversation
while they were sipping their whisky, the cocky young fighter pilot
asked, "So, how many have you caught today?' 'You're the eighth,' the old Marine pilot answered.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly and widowed father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, but in just a few years my father will die, and I'll inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother. Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

BubbleGum Tiger wrote:Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly and widowed father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, but in just a few years my father will die, and I'll inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother. Women are so much better at financial planning than men.
:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds about right haha

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BubbleGum Tiger wrote:The rain was pouring and there was a big puddle in front of the
pub just outside the Naval Air Station. A ragged old Marine pilot was
standing near the edge with a fishing rod, his line in the puddle. A
curious young Navy fighter pilot came by and asked what he was doing.
'Fishing,' the old guy simply said. 'Poor old fool,' the Navy fighter
jock thought, so he invited the ragged old pilot into the pub and
bought him a drink. As he felt he should start some conversation
while they were sipping their whisky, the cocky young fighter pilot
asked, "So, how many have you caught today?' 'You're the eighth,' the old Marine pilot answered.

AWESOME.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BubbleGum Tiger wrote:Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

I LIKE IT.

Return to “The Off season”