INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Listen to youR lost heart, Bait. I love ya buddy! my dad was the best drummer around. Don't lose hope. You ever heard sherry baby? My daddy was the inventor of that song back in Cincinnati area. Listen to Beat. My dad would shake bobby joe would ahake hands with ya buddy! Get ya another. I love ya. TRENCH.Listen to PEART.

http://35.173.206.76/posting.php?f=25&m ... e74dee08cc

Me and my drum. Peart. Listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He looks like he threw down a few Falls City's back in the green room before coming out.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Don't know if ole Buddy Rich drank all that much. He was the kind that had a big sense of humor and amazingly fast with lightning speed traditional style handed drummer. Couldn't drink too much and drum like that. That man could make them talk.

Thought ole Bait would like these to get his mind off of things a bit. I couldn't put these videos on the music thread by the way. For some reason it kept freezing up on me with all the big fat ads and videos loading when I got on there, so I put them on here.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He was sure throwing them sticks all over the place. Clean this place up lol. He has a cocktail named after him, the Buddy Rich cocktail. Instead of your buddy's 25 dollar moonshine maybe we could drink that.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:10 pm Clean this place up lol.
Buddy Rich cocktail. :lol: Sounds good to me for tailgating. :lol: Ole Buddy is lucky ole KK wasn't there. Ole Buddy may have got a hard cheap shot to the gut area cleaning that place up. Bout kilt me when he did that to me. :shock: No kidding, felt like I was checking out to the dirt nap. Never felt like that before from a blunt hit, and wasn't ready for it. Felt like he busted my aorta. May have and healed on it's own later. Probably had serious injury and didn't know it. I wasn't right for 2 weeks after that incident. Got sick at home and everything from it. Hurt for weeks.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Did you tell your mom and dad about that? They had to know something was wrong with you. I saw a show where they said if you hit a person just right in the chest it kills them, called death punch. He might have been pretty close to landing it but must have just missed since you still here talking about it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ole bait has no idea what you fellers are chattin about. but it sounds harrowing

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

A little incident from high school trench went through down in the metal shop, bait. Some ole redneck feller in our class hauled off and punched trench out of no where and to this day we still don't know why.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

KINDA LIKE MRS. BAIT PULLIN OUT. I HAIN'T GOT NO IDEA WHY to this day. BUT I'D HAVE RATHER BEEN PUNCHED BY RAMPAGE JACKSON THAN THIS. BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Karma has a way of coming around to people that do stuff like that, but I know you wish her no ill will. Hang in there bait, maybe you'll find another nice woman who will take your mind off of her.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

least of my worries right now bolt, but thanks.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bait, you getting a new facial salon in the Lake White area? Someone is using this thread for business. The post above.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They must think bait wants to get all prettied up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bolt, I could use some groomin. I never opened up that link. I was afraid it was a scam , or virus. is that what it was about. well, I wish em great luck. the lake is sleepy right now, and drawn down to winter pool.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I didn't open it either, Bait. Seeing the poster only has 1 post.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah trench me neither, ole bait was born at night, but it weren't last night.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I opened it. Nothing happened but I couldn't find out where they were from. Just a bunch of ole makeup stuff to get bait all groomed up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I looked it up on google and looks like that place is out of New York. How they got here and why they picked baits thread will remain a mystery.

Return to “The Off season”