INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:46 pm ain't that the truth. that scrambled my eggs when that happened. hit was a bullseye , right between the shoulder blades.
Yeah, pretty low and dumb out of them whoever it was. Could have hurt ya bad. Maybe one day ole Karma will make a visit to them. The brainless trouble makers usually get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it certainly do.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now that mrs. bait pulled out 2 months ago. I packed up the rollin pin collection. so I hain't gonna get any more floggings. but hit makes me miss her. anyway trench you da man.

as far as lake white goes, ummmmmmmm what was I talking about again. there are some really big bass being caught here. I have been doing so many projects trying to finish some things before my knee replacement on my other knee. I've barely had time to wet a line. but man I see enourmous fish jumping all day back here in the shallow end. and we have some really big schools of shad back as well. and that is a sign of a very nice fishery getting going again. if you ever thumbed yer nose at fishing here. it may well be the local gem that you turn to.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Sorry to hear that bait. You was with her a long time I remember. That had to hurt. At least you don't have to worry about them big rolling pin knots now :lol: . This is always a good time of year for bass. Water changing temps and bass sensing they need to fatten up before shutting er down for winter.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:33 pm now that mrs. bait pulled out 2 months ago. I packed up the rollin pin collection. so I hain't gonna get any more floggings. but hit makes me miss her. anyway trench you da man.

as far as lake white goes, ummmmmmmm what was I talking about again. there are some really big bass being caught here. I have been doing so many projects trying to finish some things before my knee replacement on my other knee. I've barely had time to wet a line. but man I see enourmous fish jumping all day back here in the shallow end. and we have some really big schools of shad back as well. and that is a sign of a very nice fishery getting going again. if you ever thumbed yer nose at fishing here. it may well be the local gem that you turn to.
I shot ya a PM back, Bait. Sorry ole bud. Know how you feel. It cuts like a knife.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:58 pm Sorry to hear that bait. You was with her a long time I remember. That had to hurt. At least you don't have to worry about them big rolling pin knots now :lol: . This is always a good time of year for bass. Water changing temps and bass sensing they need to fatten up before shutting er down for winter.
33 years is a long time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I appreciate the kind thoughts , thank you. ole bait has been through worse. it don't make it any easier. but I have I cherish the 33 years together. no hate here, time to move forward and keep God at the forefront of my thoughts and actions.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I was going to say something trench, and I can't remember what after scrolling down this page to post. maybe it was thanks.

Return to “The Off season”