TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wow, those are beautiful trench. I love fall.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Me love fall time too, Bait. Who could not? Cooler, vibrant colors, earthly smells. Halloween time and football. Always has been my favorite season. Bolt will be on here talking about the little orange critters here in a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol: I can do without them things also. :lol: :lol: :lol: God has a reason they are here though, but they sure are a pest and stink. :( :?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They just waiting on the first frost then look out!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: I'll fly right on your sammich when you least expect it. :lol: :lol: Yeah, they hate the frost. Sets them nuts trying to find a heat source of a setting sun on side of house's, porches etc. Then multiple frosts happen, then they try to get in and succeed some how. Sneaky nasty and stinky. Magical sneakiness getting in with these little stinky critters, when they go to survival mode.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I sent legend some pictures of the house to post. but I have not seen them yet.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hate this time of year. they'll be lowering the lake this month. and drawing it down to winter pool. it was awesome this year, and looked great.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Almost getting to the heart of fall time, Bait. I thought you said you liked fall? Foliage is patchy yet but will be here. Go get ya some Halloween candy, it will take your mind off the lake a bit. :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You got that flying, riding reaper demon built yet, bait? :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:50 am Almost getting to the heart of fall time, Bait. I thought you said you liked fall? Foliage is patchy yet but will be here. Go get ya some Halloween candy, it will take your mind off the lake a bit. :lol:
I love fall. most favorite time of the year. I don't like them having to draw the lake down. there will still be plenty of odd warm days where you could fish though. and I'm on a crash diet anyway. but thanks anyway. a snickers or butterfinger bar do sound good though, don't it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:24 pm You got that flying, riding reaper demon built yet, bait? :lol:
I musta missed that day bolt. what am I supposed to be building.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh yer talking about the chopper blades I ordered fer the gator. and the boat pontoons to convert it to a watercraft as well. the john deere dealer has them back ordered right now. but by spring we'll have a drivin, floatin,flyin boat of a gator to fish from. I ordered an oversized set of big chopper blades, cause ya'll sound like big ole boys as well.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm Hey bait build one of these for your front yard. Me and trench will buy a case of Falls City and come down to celebrate Halloween with you. :lol:

BAIT. Ole Bolt is talking about if you have built this cool contraption yet.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:27 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:50 am Almost getting to the heart of fall time, Bait. I thought you said you liked fall? Foliage is patchy yet but will be here. Go get ya some Halloween candy, it will take your mind off the lake a bit. :lol:
a snickers or butterfinger bar do sound good though, don't it.
Yes it does. I could use a bar or two right now. :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep that's it. Wish I could build one of them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:30 am
cbolt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm Hey bait build one of these for your front yard. Me and trench will buy a case of Falls City and come down to celebrate Halloween with you. :lol:

i'll try just don't throw no full falls city bottles and hit me in the back. I done been there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

getting some much needed rain last night and this morning. the water is extremely low around my dock. they might already be drawing it down.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:14 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:30 am

i'll try just don't throw no full falls city bottles and hit me in the back. I done been there.
You wouldn't want to put this too close to the road anyways, Bait. Be good in your yard close to your house. Them punks that hit you in the back with a full beer bottle would probably steal a cool Halloween yard art contraption like this, or throw a full beer bottle at it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ain't that the truth. that scrambled my eggs when that happened. hit was a bullseye , right between the shoulder blades.

Return to “The Off season”