INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:53 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:36 pm That's a poison intoxication, Bait. Get ya real sick buddy and long term effects from it. Wear one of them hospital masks if you paint anymore for long periods of time. Spray paint has particles linger in the air for awhile man. Can't believe these addicts huff that stuff. Crazy.
hit weren't intentional trench it just snuck up on me.
Yeah I know it wasn't intentional, and you was just painting and breathing particles in the air and not aware of it. Them white hospital masks will take care of that if you paint again for periods of time. I think you can buy them at any hardware store. Be safe to wear them while spray painting. I just care about ya ole bud.

Seen on that cop TV show onetime people getting caught huffing spray paint. Paint on there nose and mouth when the cops was talking to them. :lol: What idiots. darn spray paint going right in their lungs, and full blasts of it. Pretty crazy, dumb, and dangerous.

I've seen that myself. it blows my mind what people will do to get high.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:12 pm Them masks are not fun to wear esp. in this hot weather. You end up with a face full of sweat after a few minutes and heat blowing up in your face fogging your glasses up.. It might keep you from some of the stuff your breathing but man are they a pita. I worn them up here a lot, even tried them when I making them crackers but I can still smell the stuff. :?
Was that gold paint trench ? I think I seen that show, them peoples was all messed up. I think they were brothers and their other brother came to get them and said they started doing it after their mom died I think. :(
Might not be fun to wear but I'll sweat VS breathing that crap. Been there wearing them in a certain module at Goodyear where this iso stuff was coming out of the hot foam feeders. Had to wear them and it was hotter than heck in there. Good thing about painting is you can take a break and take the mask off when the air clears. Well worth wearing while spray painting a bunch of stuff like Bait was.
Yep, the dumb kid told the cops gold paint was his preference that I can remember. :lol: What the heck makes the difference, it's still paint going into his body. What a nut even if his mom died or not. I know people that their mothers have passed, and they don't get high or huff paint. That's just down right crazy man.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:53 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 am

hit weren't intentional trench it just snuck up on me.
Yeah I know it wasn't intentional, and you was just painting and breathing particles in the air and not aware of it. Them white hospital masks will take care of that if you paint again for periods of time. I think you can buy them at any hardware store. Be safe to wear them while spray painting. I just care about ya ole bud.

Seen on that cop TV show onetime people getting caught huffing spray paint. Paint on there nose and mouth when the cops was talking to them. :lol: What idiots. darn spray paint going right in their lungs, and full blasts of it. Pretty crazy, dumb, and dangerous.

I've seen that myself. it blows my mind what people will do to get high.
I swear it's the devil pushing them to do it. They don't use their heads of what it can do to them. Crazy idiotic dangerous stuff. Those who do live after doing it for awhile will suffer with health problems on down the road if they make it that far.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I SAW THE SAME EPISODE WHERE THE GUY TOLD THE COPS HE PREFERRED THE GOLD PAINT, LOL THAT'S CRAZY YOU SAID THAT, MADE ME LAUGH REMEMBERING IT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The guy must of thought there was real gold in it while buzzed up/hallucinating. :lol: :lol: If the crazy idiot only knew what he was putting himself and health through. Makes me wonder if those guys are still alive today. How long ago was that when they showed it, Bait? They Probably kept on doing it after that. Looked to me like they was hooked on it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no idea. I remember he was around the side of a store with another guy by a dumpster and a cop pulls up and both of their faces are covered with gold paint. and I remember him saying that.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:48 am I have no idea. I remember he was around the side of a store with another guy by a dumpster and a cop pulls up and both of their faces are covered with gold paint. and I remember him saying that.
Can you imagine what that cop was thinking when he pulled up there. :lol: :lol: It's funny but it's not. Them guys had to be out of their minds. Bet they both have golden lungs. :lol: :lol: It's crazy. :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :? Crazy!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I SENT LEGEND SOME PICTURES OF THE HOUSE ON FACEBOOK. HE'S GOING TO SHARE THEM AS SOON AS HE CAN.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

or you can just look on my facebook page. tom Osborne 58 waverly.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

[youtube][/youtube]

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That was season 15 which was 2003. It was probably filmed in 2002 or 2001. They probably long gone by now.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Never knew we was in a moderate drought. I mowed today and it was like mowing pine needles. https://www.nbc4i.com/fall/fall-colors- ... d-dryness/

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:20 pm [youtube][/youtube]
Dang, that's a whole show. :lol: Where abouts is it on there? If it's the guys at the end this is not it. Now that I seen this one and think about it, the one I'm talking about was only one guy and he had gold paint all over his face when the cop was talking to him. But it's been a long time ago that I seen it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:09 pm Never knew we was in a moderate drought. I mowed today and it was like mowing pine needles. https://www.nbc4i.com/fall/fall-colors- ... d-dryness/
Seen that too Tuesday on WC. Hard to believe. No drought here in my yard with the storm drains messed up and flooding my yard and property 3 times again this year. Grass is greener than all get out here. Needs mowed and trimmed right now. Tired of it. Nice day to do it today with the cool down but I haven't made up my mind yet. :lol: TR walking around here again everyday just about. :lol: Get caught and have to deal with it. :roll:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Didn't know Harry Potter huffed spray paint. :lol: :lol: It's above too. This guy could pass for Harry. Resembles him big time. :lol: I got giggle out of it when I seen this one. :lol: Crazy, I can't get over people breathing paint into there lungs on purpose like that. Big blasts of it too at a time. What the heck is wrong with some people? The paint sticks to their face like that, and imagine what it's doing to their lungs, heart, and then going into their blood streams. Dang man! Just crazy!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's crazy. I cain't even imagine doing this.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Return to “The Off season”