INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

AND I AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION ON THE UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOATS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench i don't know what you done. but this is a trending topic right now. not much chat, but i suspect a lot of viewing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:trench i don't know what you done. but this is a trending topic right now. not much chat, but i suspect a lot of viewing.
Maybe it was all those good looking boats. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think you are onto something.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

These small sprint boats with V8's would be fun on Lake White as well Bait. They don't need deep water or a lot of room, they race them in small creek like water way tracks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sweet.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, they are fast powerful little boats. Set up for speed and quick turns in very little water and tight places. But would be fun on a lake as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well buy us one trench. with a wide passenger seat. you can leave it at my dock no charge ole buddy.you can use it any time you like lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Would love too, but them baby's aren't cheap. Lots of money in them built up V8 engines in them things. :shock: Like to find a nice used quick outboard fishing sport boat. Have some speed and able to fish off of it with an extra trolling motor for shallow water and tight fishing spots. 8-) And an in boat built in cooler. 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You can get one for a hundred grand or less,with all that sewer pipe work you been doing around here lately you can handle that.I get a kick out of seeing you and Bait in one of them things ripping around Lake White lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:You can get one for a hundred grand or less,with all that sewer pipe work you been doing around here lately you can handle that.I get a kick out of seeing you and Bait in one of them things ripping around Lake White lol
They are a rich man's toy. Love to have one but that's out of the ole sewer pipe range. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd settle for a nice used sport fishing boat here in a few years. 8-) Take-ur down to the ole straight pipe Muskingum river. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A COUPLE MUSCLE RELAXERS FIRST BOLT.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'M GONNA HAVE TO TAKRE A COUPLE MUSCLE RELAXERS FIRST BOLT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd take it easy Bait, if I got one of those sprint boats, get on it going straight for short distances, none of the jerking around quick turns and stuff. Just open it up once in awhile to hear that pro stock V8 sound, and shoot some high rooster tail sprays about 40 to 50 foot in the air. 8-) We will pull Bolt around on an inner tube at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pure power house. Basically show off the power to the people around the lake and have a good time. :D 8-) All you would need is your luzianne sweet tea in a spill less cup, Bait. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY TRENCH I'D HAVE LUZIANNE SWEET TEA FOR THE WHOLE CROWD.AND IT'S AWESOME WITH A HANDFULL OF SMASHED UP NAVAL ORANGE SLICES IN IT AS WELL.THAT'S MYDRUG OF CHOICE, AND WE CAN SLING OLE BOLT ALL OVER THE PLACE. THEN WE'LL CATCH A FEW CRAPPIE N CATFISH FER A FISH FRY.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I like tea too Bait, I never had luzianne before but I'm going to try it. Fish fry sounds good. The hundred and some thousand dollar boat will have to wait a bit though. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll be pulling up at your place with a small fishing boat before I would a racing boat. :lol: :lol: :lol: I like them but the price and all that power is not worth it really. Waste of money in the long run if ya haven't got it to burn. :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have a 14 foot jon boat and a 17 foot canoe here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Never have tried a canoe, always wanted to. Cut through the water smooth while ya ore/paddle and nice and quiet. Hard to stand up in though. :D

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You guys better not drag me into any stumps on that thing or I will come up out of there, if I'm able lol. You guys ever eat bluegill ? Aw man that is some choice fish,my favorite around here.My brother used to filet them and I put them on bread with mustard yum yum yum! Wish I had some now,crappie pretty good too, but the gill is my favorite.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I NEVER STAND UP IN A CANOE, REALLY NEVER NEED TO.
AND I LOVE BLUEGILL BOLT.BUT MY FAVE IS CHANNEL CATFISH SLATHERED IN FRISH'S TARTAR SAUCE.

AND I LOVE WALLEYE THE SAME WAY.

Return to “The Off season”