INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I know my oldest bait son loves it. he always has one when he comes up. and then refills it with our tea outta the fridge. when you n ole bolt come up we'll have to make a batch n talk about ole times. I've never tried one, but you got me curious now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:52 am I know my oldest bait son loves it. he always has one when he comes up. and then refills it with our tea outta the fridge. when you n ole bolt come up we'll have to make a batch n talk about ole times. I've never tried one, but you got me curious now.
Go get a big bottle of it when you get a chance, let me know what ya think ole buddy, I'm interested. I'll ask ole Bolt when he thinks is a good time to come down.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

My wife went fishing and caught a walleye??????? at the Store!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

can't go wrong there 72. if you're ever around Bainbridge,ohio they have an excellent walleye dinner at Paxton's diner. very good Fridays after 4 all you can eat for 1 price. really good food there.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man, the lake seemed like it was down a foot yesterday.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Why, did they let some out again? :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't think so.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if anyone sees a big ole sailboat at my dock, it's my neighbors. he is building a dock here soon. and doesn't have one yet. ole bait never got any oprah money yet if anybody has any ideas.but i'll have ole stump jumper out there this week. my trusty jon boat.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCH YOU GOT ANY PURTY SAILBOAT PICTURES HANDY.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

'M NOT TRYING TO ALARM ANYONE HERE. MY ADVICE IS IF YOU HAVE A BOAT IN LAKE WHITE IN WAVERLY, OHIO. I'D GET IT OUT TEMPORARILY THERE ARE APPARENTLY SEVERAL SMALL STRUCTURE BREACHES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE NEW DAM WITH WATER POURING OUT. THE LAKE IS WELL DOWN, AND YOU MAY NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE IF IT GETS WORSE. HOPEFULLY THIS IS A QUICK FIX. BUT NOBODY WANTS THEIR BOAT STUCK. AGAIN, NOT TRY TO CAUSE PANIC, BUT BE SAFE AND DRYDOCK TILL WE HEAR MORE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Tom Osborne

Tom Osborne there are pictures i shared on my facebook page i shared from paul price.

there are supposed to be 2 representatives from Columbus on their way down here. if they are not already here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

great pictures trench. man we have a few leaks here at the case of the new dam. kinda freakin out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

awesome pictures man. I'm kinda alarmed here, got a big ole sail boat of the neighbors hooked to my dock. and the lake is losing water.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 am Tom Osborne

Tom Osborne there are pictures i shared on my facebook page i shared from paul price.

there are supposed to be 2 representatives from Columbus on their way down here. if they are not already here.
Seen the pictures/videos Bait. Them holes look to be part of the structure, and why there would be water gushing out of them is a mystery to me?? They look like small release holes of some kind, maybe they are stuck all the way open or something. Got me buddy, but if I had a boat in there, I'd be getting it out for the time being. Seen your dock pictures too, Very nice Bait. 8-) 8-) Gorgeous area where you live ole buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you my friend. I'm supposed to hear back from cliff Rosenberger today.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YTB,

I checked the pix and you and Mrs. Bait have a place to be proud of, and that end of the lake has not looked that good in almost 50 years. Oh for the days of youthful indiscretion and midnight skiing on Lake White.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They had a piece about this on WSYX tonight after the game.They said the lake dropping is due to the aquifer recharging, lack of rain recently and good ole evaporation.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Lack of rain?? Right around the norm and a little over for this time of year so far. Just seen them talking about that on channel 10 last night about precip so far, right at normal and above. Did you see the water gushing out of the holes Bolt in the video on Baits facebook page? 24 hours non stop of that for a couple days would drop any Lake level. Aquifer rock fracture? :lol: Have had plenty of rain and not a real long time of evaporation to matter with a Lake that size. If it was a small pond or a swimming pool I could see evaporation would come to play. :lol: The visible culprit seems to be the holes gushing water out of them. Hope they get it stopped Bait or what ever is causing the Lake to drop in level. It's not mother nature by any means yet, imo. Have had plenty of rain so far this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 pm YTB,

I checked the pix and you and Mrs. Bait have a place to be proud of, and that end of the lake has not looked that good in almost 50 years. Oh for the days of youthful indiscretion and midnight skiing on Lake White.
thank you my friend. stop by and see me n the mrs. someday.

Return to “The Off season”