TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wow trench, these are stunning. mrs. bait was givin me a big ole sqweezy hug before she left for work. and I wasn't even thinkin. then I got that funny feeling. mrs. bait says those are purty, show me some more.and I'm a thinkin like are you crazy bait, knowin trench here'll be hugh hefner surrounded by scantilty clad bunnies the next pickture down. and the mrs. will call her boss n say. ''i'll be about 20 minutes late boss''. I cain't get away from anybody after all these surgeries. and would have likely got the ole blue n white marble rollin pin to the craniums.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

awesome pictures brother.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:wow trench, these are stunning. mrs. bait was givin me a big ole sqweezy hug before she left for work. and I wasn't even thinkin. then I got that funny feeling. mrs. bait says those are purty, show me some more.and I'm a thinkin like are you crazy bait, knowin trench here'll be hugh hefner surrounded by scantilty clad bunnies the next pickture down. and the mrs. will call her boss n say. ''i'll be about 20 minutes late boss''. I cain't get away from anybody after all these surgeries. and would have likely got the ole blue n white marble rollin pin to the craniums.
I'm glad I took a break on the lake bunnies this time. The good lord must have been guiding me this time for your sake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hate to see that marble rolling pin come out. :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks hoss. I was as nervous as a cat crappin razorblades.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:thanks hoss. I was as nervous as a cat crappin razorblades.
:) :) :) :P

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

been beautiful here the last couple of days. must be 50 people working on the dam/road project.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the 2 young baits came up north here and the crew loaded up from the baitcave sunday after church, and me n the mrs. and the two younger male bait's all made the half mile pilgrimage over to the lake white club easter sunday. it was aaaaaaawwwwwwwesome.honey baked ham, lake white club fried chicken(I left clucking) and a very good roast were the main entrees. salad, scalloped taters, green beans, fresh bread, and too many deserts to describe. it was wonderful. the new club looks awesome. they've completely re-done a bunch of stuff. but still have ton's of the lake/boat type memorabilia. settin there looking over the lake. it was an awesome dinner, and no cookin er cleanin up afterwards. then the bait's all came home and played a bunch of pool at the baitcave.------------------ the bar is an ole wooden homemade speedboat upstairs. it looks awesome. and all that ole furniture in the, it was really nice. great quality food, fair priced. service was great. the new owner is a feller from Chillicothe. they are currently open Thursday through Saturdays. and will expand the schedule as summer comes. we really enjoyed it, ya'll should give it a try again sometime.it's a really nostalgic place if you never been there. every bit as much as the ole emmitt house.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

after I wrote this. I thought, bait you needs to open a phone book an help the seopers out here. so I did, mainly because I is ole bait.
so here's some particulars about it.
lake white club
1166 state route 552
waverly, ohio-45690
740-947-5000

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just a couple of minutes from 23, and afterwards head out 220 about a mile n check out bill's bait house. awesome place tucked away in the woods here with way more selection than you's expect, they has everything there. shootin,archery, tagets, ammo, huntin, fishin, live bait, snacks,interstate batteries, hip waders. bout anything you can think of. the whole nine yards. ------------------------------
bill's bait house
4308 route 220 waverly, ohio
1-740-947-2542

and all their live bait is in now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a buddy of mine bought him a sig sauer. er at least I think that's how you say it. and some kersplodin targets. and a person in there told them that they had closed the main drain to the lake. the new one that they put in. so I hope he heard correct, this would indicate they are either keeping water. or at least allowing enough to check the dam for potential problems. and they has been busy as beavers paving on 104 over there. i'll let you fine folks know when ole bait does. I scan the globe fer the most recent news on the greater lake white area.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

I heard from another lake dwelling friend of mine that they have closed the lake drain as well.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »